공지사항

2017년도 우리의 추수감사기도 리스트

관리자 0 5,375 2017.11.19 23:11

<우리의 감사 기도 제목> 2017, 출라비스타한인교회의 추수 감사주일.

<Our Thanksgiving Prayer list> 2017, Thanksgiving Sunday. Chulla Vista Korean Church.

We pray in Korean or English. 한국어나 영어로 기도합니다.

사랑의 하나님, 우리가 감사기도를 드립니다. Loving God! We pray with thanksgiving list.

1. 매일 숨쉬고 살아있다는 것 감사. Thank you for being alive and living every day.

2. 아이들이 건강해서 감사, 말을 들어서 감사

Thank you for the health of the children, thank you for their listening to us.

3. 건강 주신 것, 행복한 가정을 누리게 하신 것 감사. Thank you for your health, happy home. 가족이 건강해서 감사. Thanks to my family for being healthy.

4. 심적으로 아팠던 부분을 하나님이 회복시켜 주신 것, 남편과 아들을 주신 것 감사. Thank God

that healed the part of the heart that was sick, and gave the husband and the son.

5. 떨어져 있는 상황에도 온 가족 모두 건강지켜 주심에 감사.

Thanks to all the family for keeping health even in a remote situation.

6. 하나님의 은혜와 보호하심으로 일 년 동안 주님이 허락하신 평안한 삶을 살게 하시고 온 가족이 건강하며 주님을 사랑하고 섬길 수 있게 하시고 감사하는 삶이 연속되게 하심을 감사

I thank God for the grace and protection of God to live the peaceful life that He has allowed for one year, to make the whole family healthy and to love and serve Him,

7. 일할 수 있는 직업을 주셔서 감사. Thank you for my job to work.

8. 살 수 있는 집, 다닐 수 있는 차를 주셔서 감사.

Thank you for a house to live in, and the car like my feet.

9. 마음과 육신의 건강을 위해 운동할 수 있어서 감사.

Thank you for being able to exercise for the health of mind and body.

10. 복된 교회에 다닐 수 있어서 감사, Thank you for being able to attend the blessed church,

11. 새벽기도회와 목요예배드릴 수 있는 좋은 교회당을 주셔서 감사.

Thank you for the early morning prayer meeting and the good church that can give you Thursday evening worship services.

12. 좋은 성도와 목회자, 주일학교 지도자, 찬양팀, 여선교회, 반주자, 봉사자를 주셔서 감사.

Thanks to good saints, pastor, Sunday School leaders, Praise Team, Women's Mission Group, accompanist, and volunteer.

13. 어린이들과 청소년이 함께 신앙생활할 수 있는 교회에 대해 감사.

Thanks to the church where children and youth can live together in faith.

14. 복된 나라 미국, 좋은 도시 SD/CV에서 살게 해주셔서 감사.

Thank you for letting us live in a blessed country America, a good city SD/CV.

15. 주일마다 예배드릴 수 있고 찬양과 기도와 예물을 드리고 말씀을 들을 수 있어서 감사.

Thank for being able to worship every Sunday, praise, pray, and offerings and hear God's messages.

16. 매주일 맛있는 식사, 큐티나눔방과 목장에서 말씀 나눌 수 있어서 감사. Thank you for sharing delicious meals every week, QT sharing, Pasture word sharing.

17. 목요일과 화-토 새벽에도 예배드리고 말씀들을 수 있어서 감사. Thank you for worshiping on Thursday evening and dawn from Tuesday to Saturday.

18. 다운타운에 가서 불쌍한 홈리스들에게 찬양과 말로 위로하고 음식 서빙을 할 수 있어서 감사

Thank you for going to downtown to praise God, encourage poor homeless people and to serve food to them.

19. 티화나에 가서 선교 사역을 감당할 수 있어서 감사.

Thank for being able to go to Tijuana and undertake mission work.

20. 천국 갈 자녀로 선택해 주시고, 날마다 사랑과 보호, 위로와 격려를 주신 하나님께 감사. Thank God for choosing us as a child to go to heaven, love and protection, comfort and encouragement every day.

21. 무엇보다 나를 위해 십자가에서 자신의 몸과 모든 보혈을 흘려 희생해 주신 예수님께 감사.

Most of all thank Jesus for sacrificing his body and all blood on the cross for me.

22. 날마다 붙드시고 새 힘을 주시고 믿음으로 살게 하시는 성령 하나님께 감사. Thanks to the Holy Spirit who keeps us each day, gives new strength and lives by faith.

23. 오늘도 추수감사예배를 감사한 마음으로 드리게 해주셔서 감사. 예수님의 이름으로 기도드립니다. Thank you for giving thanks to the Thanksgiving service today. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen!

Comments

Category
State
  • 현재 접속자 24 명
  • 오늘 방문자 2,125 명
  • 어제 방문자 2,273 명
  • 최대 방문자 4,790 명
  • 전체 방문자 1,205,041 명
  • 전체 게시물 2,822 개
  • 전체 회원수 9 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand