<2020/11/22 Thanksgiving Sunday,11:30am: Creed, Hymns’ lyric, Scripture>
Patio & Online(CV Kor. Presbyterian Ch.)
Ⅰ. Apostles’ Creed/
I believe in God the Father Almighty. Maker of heaven and earth,and in Jesus Christ, His only Son our Lord,who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, Born of the Virgin mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried; The third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven, and sitteth on the right hand of God the Father Almighty; fom thence He shall come to judge the quick and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy universal church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen
Ⅱ. Hymn/ #38, Jesus our king
1) Jesus, we enthrone You. We proclaim You are King, Standing here, in the midst of us. We raise You up with our praise. And as we worship, build Your throne. And as we worship, build Your throne. And as we worship, build Your throne. Come, Lord Jesus, and take Your place.
2.Jesus, we enthrone You. We proclaim You are King. Standing here, in the midst of us. We raise You up with our praise. And as I worship, serve Your place. And as I worship, serve Your place. And as I worship, serve Your place. Come, Lord Jesus, and take Your place.
Ⅲ. Hymn/ Thanks to God, 1601.
1.Thanks to God for my Redeemer, Thanks for all Thou dost provide! Thanks for times now but a memory, Thanks for Jesus by my side! Thanks for pleasant, balmy. Thanks for dark and stormy fall! Thanks for tears by now forgotten, Thanks for peace within my soul!
2. Thanks for prayers that Thou hast answered, Thanks for what thou dost deny! Thanks for storms that I have weathered, Thanks for all Thou dost supply! Thanks for pain, and Thanks for pleasure, Thanks for comfort in despair! Thanks for grace that none can measure, Thanks for love beyond compare!
3. Thanks for roses by the wayside, Thanks fo rthorns their stems contain! Thanks for home and Thanks for fireside, Thanks for hope, that sweet refrain! Thanks for joy and Thanks for sorrow, Thanks for heav’nly peace with Thee! Thanks for hope in the tomorrow, Thanks through all eternity!
Ⅳ. Hymn/ Even if I don't have property, 968.
Even if I don't have property, Even if I don't have knowledge other have, Even if I don't have health other have, But I have something other don't have. I saw something other couldn't see, I heard voice other couldn't hear, I received the love other couldn't receive, I realized something other couldn't realize. Equitable God, Even if I don't have something other have. But, Equitable God. God let me receive something other don't have
Ⅳ-1. Hymn 587/ Come, ye thankful people,
1) Come, ye thankful people, come, Raise the song of harvest home; All is safely gathered in, Ere the winter storms begin; God, our Maker, doth provide. For our wants to be supplied: Come to God's own temple, come, Raise the song of harvest home.
2.All the world is God's own field, Fruit unto His praise to yield; Wheat and tares together sown, Unto joy or sorrow grown. First the blade, and then the ear, Then the full corn shall appear: Lord of harvest, grant that we Wholesome grain and pure may be.
3.For the Lord our God shall come, And shall take His harvest home; From His field shall in that day. All of-fences purge away; Give His angels charge at last. In the fire the tares to cast, But the fruitful ears to store. In His garner evermore.
4.Even so, Lord, quickly come, to Thy final harvest home; Gather Thou Thy people in, Free from sorrow, free from sin; There, forever purified, In Thy pres-nce to abide: Come, with all Thine angels come, Raise the glorious harvest home. A-men.
Ⅴ. Blessing Song, Sometimes in life you'll find,1149,
1.From time to time in life you'll find. You will face, Trials of many kinds, Behold the Lord and in His love your strength. Will be restored From deep within/Just look to Him. And what beauty /you Will see again/Your life transformed in Him. In victory you'll sing/ And praise the living King. Oh Hallelujah.
2. God's chosen few Faithful and true. Royal priests with a royal view. We are His own a holy nation, With a heavenly home. No greater love can one man find, Than to look more deeply, In His eyes. Our lives transformed in Him, In victory you'll sing, And praise the living King, Oh, Hallelujah
Ⅵ. Scripture, Job 1:13-22,
13. One day when Job's sons and daughters were feasting and drinking wine at the oldest brother's house,
14.a messenger came to Job and said, "The oxen were plowing and the donkeys were grazing nearby,
15.and the Sabeans attacked and carried them off. They put the servants to the sword, and I am the only one who has escaped to tell you!"
16.While he was still speaking, another messenger came and said, "The fire of God fell from the sky and burned up the sheep and the servants, and I am the only one who has escaped to tell you!"
17.While he was still speaking, another messenger came and said, "The Chaldeans formed three raiding parties and swept down on your camels and carried them off. They put the servants to the sword, and I am the only one who has escaped to tell you!"
18.While he was still speaking, yet another messenger came and said, "Your sons and daughters were feasting and drinking wine at the oldest brother's house,
19.when suddenly a mighty wind swept in from the desert and struck the four corners of the house. It collapsed on them and they are dead, and I am the only one who has escaped to tell you!"
20.At this, Job got up and tore his robe and shaved his head. Then he fell to the ground in worship
21.and said: "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart. The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away; may the name of the LORD be praised." 22.In all this, Job did not sin by charging God with wrongdoing.
Job 42:5, My ears had heard of you but now my eyes have seen you.
Luke 16:13b, You can’t serve both God and Money.
Ex. 23:16. Celebrate the Feast of Harvest with the firstfruits of the crops you sow in your field
Ⅶ. Hymn #50, All to Jesus I surrender.
1.All to Jesus I surrender, All to Him I freely give. I will ever love and trust Him, In His presence daily live.
(Refrain) I surrender all I surrender all. All to Thee, my blessed Savior, I surrender all.
2.All to Jesus I surrender, Humbly at His feet I bow, Worldly pleasure all forsaken, Take me, Jesus, take me now.
3.All to Jesus I surrender, Make me, Savior, Wholly Thine. Let me feel the Holy Spirit, Truly know that Thou art mine.
Ⅷ. Hymn 589, Far and near the fields,
1) Far and near the fields are teeming, With the waves of ripened grain; Far and near their gold is gleaming, O'er the sunny slope and plain. Lord of harvest, send forth.
(Refrain) Hear us, Lord to Thee we cry; Send them now the sheaves to gather, Ere the harvest time pass by.
2)Send them forth with morn's first beaming, Send them in the noontide's glare; When the sun's last lays are gleaming, Bid them gather ev'rywhere. Lord of harvest, send forth reapers!
3)O thou, whom thy Lord is sending, Gather now the sheaves of gold; heavenward then at ev'ning wending, Thou shalt come with joy untold. Lord of harvest, send forth reapers!