EM 말씀

John 12: 20-26, Behold the glory of the wheat kernel (Jesus)

관리자 0 2,542 2019.09.16 12:51
John 12: 20-26, Behold the glory of the wheat kernel (Jesus)

20-26, 20 Now there were some Greeks among those who went up to worship at the Feast. 21 They came to Philip, who was from Bethsaida in Galilee, with a request. "Sir," they said, "we would like to see Jesus." 22 Philip went to tell Andrew; Andrew and Philip in turn told Jesus. 23 Jesus replied, "The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified. 24 I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds. 25 The man who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.
26.  Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.

* Hurjun and Joanne Rolling's glory
  The Lord is like a grain of wheat. He showed great glory, the glory of many fruits. Verse 24 shows the secret. What does the Lord give us as the glory of the wheat kernel?

1. The Lord, who sees the glory of wheat, gives a dream(vision) (23).
  The Lord is like a mustard seed. Matthew 13:31,32. The smallest seed becomes the large tree in which the birds dwell.
* Mother Teresia story.                      Isaiah 60:21, 22.
John 12:23, glorified in some people.    * William Carey.

2. The Lord, who sees the glory of the wheat, falls indefinitely.

Verse 24, “A grain of wheat falls to the ground.” Philippians 2:6-8, “He did not regard the fundamental essence of God or equality with God; And appeared in the likeness of man, humbled Himself, and obeyed to death, and died on the cross. ”
* A story of riding 'the Viking'  * Fall of great men of faith.
* Bamboo lesson.

3. The Lord, who sees the glory of wheat, experiences death (sacrifice).

Verses 24-25, "Because of death He bore much fruit", "He who hates his life (pushuke-fleshly life) in this world will preserve it for everlasting life(zoe=spiritual life)."
* Sacrifice of physician Kiyong.
* The water, blood, and spirit of Jesus

Conclusion / Jesus has given us one life(Joe). Let us thank the Lord for water (word), blood (redemption), and Holy Spirit, and be blessed saints who work for His kingdom and glory. Amen.

Comments