EM 말씀

Ps 121:1-8 Find your true helper

관리자 0 2,496 2019.09.02 11:34
Ps 121:1-8    Find your true helper

1-8
1.  I lift up my eyes to the hills -- where does my help come from?
2.  My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.
3.  He will not let your foot slip -- he who watches over you will not slumber;
4.  indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The LORD watches over you -- the LORD is your shade at your right hand;
6.  the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night.
7.  The LORD will keep you from all harm -- he will watch over your life;
8.  the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

* Did you sleep well? I never sleeps!
Who is the true help in the many mountains we meet? (1) He confesses that he is the Creator God (2).

1. God is our helper (1, 2)

Who is our true helper when we come to the church, when something difficult happens, when we are in crisis, when we are in financial trouble? Do you live confessing that my help comes from Jehovah God, the Maker of heaven and earth?

2. God does not slumber or sleep, but keeps us (3,4).

‘Keeps’ (6 times in verses 3-8): ‘He keeps attentive and complete, and does not stumble. '
 'Neither slumber nor sleep': He is always awake to protect us as His people.
 'your shade at your right hand': He prevents harmful things (day sun and night moon) by his ability.

* Indian children's courage trainin
<Footprints on the Sand>.

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene, he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand; One belongs to him, and the other to the Lord.
When the lsat scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back
at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened t the very lowest and saddest times in his life.
This really bothered him and he questioned the Lord about it. "Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you, you'd walk with me all the way. But I noticed that during
the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me.."
The Lord replied, "My precious child, I love you and would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering, When you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."

3. God cares for us everywhere and forever (7,8).

'Take care of our In and out (everything we do) from now to eternity.
 He is our sure body guard! He leads to eternal heaven.
 Are you concerned? Are you afraid? Is it economically difficult? Are you nervous? Pray without worrying about anything.
Philippians 4:6,7 “Do not worry about anything, but tell God by thanksgiving that you will ask all things in prayer and supplication. And the peace of God, which excels in all perception, will keep your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. ”

* Do not forget that we are by your side
 * Isa 41:10,  "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Conclusion : Do you really believe in God the Creator? He is so helpful, he never slumbers, he doesn't sleep, he guards our coming-in and going-out  from now to eternity. Amen.

Comments