EM 말씀

Psalm 62:1-12, Wait for God only

관리자 0 2,415 2019.08.26 11:50
Psalm 62:1-12,  Wait for God only

1-12,
1 My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.
2 He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.
3 How long will you assault a man? Would all of you throw him down -- this leaning wall, this tottering fence?
4 They fully intend to topple him from his lofty place; they take delight in lies. With their mouths they bless, but in their hearts they curse. Selah
5 Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him.
6 He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
7 My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge.
8 Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. Selah
9 Lowborn men are but a breath, the highborn are but a lie; if weighed on a balance, they are nothing; together they are only a breath.
10 Do not trust in extortion or take pride in stolen goods; though your riches increase, do not set your heart on them.
11 One thing God has spoken, two things have I heard: that you, O God, are strong,
12 and that you, O Lord, are loving. Surely you will reward each person according to what he has done.

* Example, 'Nobody else?'

Vs. 1, 5, David's confession, “My soul! Quietly look to God. ”Why?

1. Only God is true salvation (1-3).

Verse 1, “My soul is silent, only God is the wind; my salvation comes from him.” Verse 7.
 Verse 2, “He alone is my rock, my salvation, my fortress, and I will never be shaken.” David trusted in God as his only salvation.
 Let us trust in God alone like David. Amen.

2. God alone is my rock, my fortress, and my refuge (4-8).

Verse 6, “Only my rock, my salvation, my fortress, I will not be shaken.” Trust in the God of salvation and pour out your heart to Him.(8)
 Verse 7, Rock of My strength, my refuge.
 David escaped from God, who was a refuge in the dark realities. We also bless you to always live with God.
 Verse 8, All the times, trust in God, and pour out your heart before Him.

3. God alone is the eternal hope (5, 9-12).

Verse 5, Only God in the gloomy reality is the hope of David. "... my hope comes from Him."
  Verse 9, Life is nothing but breathing.
  Verse 10, Do not trust in money. Jesus said not to be a foolish life that depends on riches(Luke 12:20).
  Our true hope is only God.
  Verse 11, Power belongs to the Lord.
  Verse 12, Steadfast love belongs to the Lord.

* God of hope who caught in despair

. There was a young man painting. People did not buy his picture. When he worked in the factory, he never despaired, even during the fruit trade with the rear car. Why? “I was not in despair because of God.” In seven years, he wanted to publish a book. The manuscript went to five publishers, but all were rejected. The six publisher allowed to publish his book. That have been sold more than 3 million copies. Briquette road, happy antiques, bright pictures. His paintings were resurrected with a smile on the readers' hearts.

Conclusion :
  O my soul! Silently hope for God only. God alone is absolute salvation, absolute refuge, absolute hope. Let us pray to the Lord of hope everything and trust in Him. Amen

Comments