EM 말씀

Isaiah 11:1-9, Preach the kingdom of God

관리자 0 2,538 2019.07.29 12:38
Isaiah 11:1-9, Preach the kingdom of God

11:1-9
1.A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit.  2.The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him -- the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of power, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD -3.and he will delight in the fear of the LORD. He will not judge by what he sees with his eyes, or decide by what he hears with his ears; 4.but with righteousness he will judge the needy, with justice he will give decisions for the poor of the earth. He will strike the earth with the rod of his mouth; with the breath of his lips he will slay the wicked.
5.  Righteousness will be his belt and faithfulness the sash around his waist.
6.  The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them. 7.The cow will feed with the bear, their young will lie down together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox. 8.The infant will play near the hole of the cobra, and the young child put his hand into the viper's nest.
9.  They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain, for the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea.

*The kingdom of God is the most wonderful and best place!(Example)

1. God give us a dream in despair (1).

* 'I have a dream' (M. Luther King's address)
  I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed, "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."
I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood. ...
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
... "Free at last! free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"
   'I have a dream.' He had a big dream in despair and was accomplished.

Isaiah saw a great dream of the kingdom of God in his despair. God will fulfill the kingdom. Verse 1, A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit.

2. The dream of the kingdom of God (10, 2-5, 6-9),

Gospel Song, 'Spring will gush forth in the wilderness'
 1) Spring will gush forth in the wilderness. The wilderness will blossom and smell. When the Lord will rule the kingdom, Those deserts  will be flower garden. The Lion will live with lamb, playing with a little child. The kngdom of true love and joy will come soon.
 2) In desert the forest will be thick, There pretty birds will sing. When the Lord will rule the kingdom, Those deserts  will be the paradise. The young child will put his hand  into the viper's nest. The kingdom of true love and joy will come soon.
Verse 10, The kingdom where the Holy Spirit comes. And where justice and justice take place.
 Vs. 6-9.
  The world of new heaven and new earth that all dwell together. The kingdom of peace and joy will come. 'There shall be no harm or injury in all my holy mountain.' (The church is a community of comfort and blessing, neither harmed nor hurtful)

3. When is the kingdom of God done? (9, Matthew 24:14)

Matthew 24:14, This gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the world to be witnessed to all nations, and then the end will come.
 V. 9, "For the knowledge of the Lord shall be full of the world, as the waters cover the sea."

A gospel song, 'As the Waters Cover the Sea'
Our God who keeps working to save us/Until all the nations come before You
Give us Your heart and let us wake up/So that we can follow You
To let every creature see His glory/ Our God who calls us
Use our hands to heal this land/ As we serve You
As the waters cover the sea(X3)
With the knowledge of the glory of the LORD/ The earth will be filled

Conclusion:
Become a blessed saint who preaches the kingdom of God

* Mission dedication of a young family
 Are you in despair? Get the dream of God. It is a fascinating dream. I bless you to be a blessed saint who preaches the kingdom of God to fulfill that dream. Amen.

Comments