EM 말씀

Luke 15:1-7, The lost sheep, the heart of God

관리자 0 2,698 2019.06.17 09:24
Luke 15:1-7, The lost sheep, the heart of God

1-7,
1 Now the tax collectors and "sinners" were all gathering around to hear him.
2 But the Pharisees and the teachers of the law muttered, "This man welcomes sinners and eats with them."
3 Then Jesus told them this parable:
4 "Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Does he not leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it?
5 And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders
6 and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, `Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.'
7 I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.

* The story of joy that a dad found again a child lost

1. Find your lost sheep (4).

Joy of finder,  Archimedes’principle (Buoyancy) : Heuresko! (I found it! I found it!)
 Lk. 15:4,  “until he finds it.”

2. Who is the lost sheep?  Lk. 15:1, 2

1) The Pharisees and the teachers of the law

2) The tax collectors and "sinners"

3) We (I), Is. 53:6,  We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Acts 1:8, The evangelism movement of 5 times
  "But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."
 1) I
 2) Jerusalem - My non-christian family
 3) All Judai - My friends, relatives, workplace colleagues, hometown people ,etc.
 4) Samaria - long-term absentee, a neighboring store, parents of my child' friend, person who met in business, etc. :   
 5) The ends of the earth - People who met in the street, in the park, in the market, and some meetings, etc

PPT - The appearance of sheep in the wilderness of Israel, the sheep are dappled and dirty.

Jesus, Mk. 1:37, 38, 37 and when they found him, they exclaimed: "Everyone is looking for you!" 38 Jesus replied, "Let us go somewhere else -- to the nearby villages -- so I can preach there also. That is why I have come."
Jn. 10:16, I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.
Acts 18:9,10, 9 One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: "Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent. 10 For I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you, because I have many people in this city."    Paul

3. Find a lost sheep and have a feast together (6, 7)

PPT,  He finds a lost sheep and finds it and joyfully puts it on his shoulders and comes home.
 It seems to be economically damaging, but the value of a lost sheep is worth more than the world.

Prayer/
  God looking for lost sheep, we are the lost sheep. Thank you for finding us. We find the lost sheep of the Lord. Bring unbelievers of my family, neighbors, friends, relatives, people to meet, and have a feast together. Amen

Comments

Category
State
  • 현재 접속자 24 명
  • 오늘 방문자 815 명
  • 어제 방문자 1,307 명
  • 최대 방문자 4,790 명
  • 전체 방문자 1,191,281 명
  • 전체 게시물 2,817 개
  • 전체 회원수 9 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand