EM 말씀

John 3:14-18, The Greatest love story

관리자 0 2,651 2019.06.03 14:27
John 3:14-18, The Greatest love story

14-18
 14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15 that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life.
16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

The greatest love in the world is the love of God who loved us, the sinners (John 3:16).
* Can you give any of your fingernails to your children? (A pastor's testimony)

1. Who is Jesus?

1) Jesus is the true God.
 John 1:1, 2, 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning.
 John 14:9, Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, `Show us the Father'?

2) Jesus is a true man.
 1Jn. 4:2, This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,
 1Jn. 3:5, But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins. And in him is no sin.

2. What did Jesus do to save us?

1) Jesus died on the cross shedding His blood.
  I Peter 2:24, He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.
  Isaiah 53: 5, But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

*Jesus was pierced because of the transgressions of (Me  ), and Jesus was crushed because of (My  ) iniquities. As Jesus was punished, (I,    )enjoys peace, and because by Jesus' wounds, (I,      ) was healed. Amen.
 Gal 3:13, Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree."
 John 8: 6-7, 6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him. But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."

2) Jesus rose again.
  Acts 3:15, You killed the author of life, but God raised him from the dead. We are witnesses of this.
*The Writers of <Ben-Hur>, Hew Wallace' Testimony

3. Jesus gave us gifts.

1) He forgives all our sins.
 Col. 1:14,  in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
 Isaiah 53:5
2) God became our own Father (John 14:9; 1:12).
  John 1:12, Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.

3) We had eternal life. John 3:16
  5:24
  John 14:6, Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
  Acts 4:12, Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."

Prayer/
  God of love, thank you for giving us Your one and only Son, Jesus Christ. He is the only way, the truth, the life, the resurrection to the God the Father and the kingdom of heaven, forgiving all our sins and giving eternal life to the true God. He came as a human being and died on the cross for us himself. Let us live as a worker who believes in the Lord and preach the Gospel, Jesus Christ as a child of God and enlarges the kingdom of God. Amen.

Comments