EM 말씀

Col. 1:24-29 The Dream of the risen Jesus

관리자 0 2,856 2019.04.29 11:56
Col. 1:24-29  The Dream of the risen Jesus

24-29,
24 Now I rejoice in what was suffered for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christ's afflictions, for the sake of his body, which is the church.
25 I have become its servant by the commission God gave me to present to you the word of God in its fullness --
26 the mystery that has been kept hidden for ages and generations, but is now disclosed to the saints.
27 To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
28 We proclaim him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ.
29 To this end I labor, struggling with all his energy, which so powerfully works in me.

Acts 1:8, But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth. Amen.

* Testimony of someone who has stopped gambling

* Three kinds of carriage tickets, three kinds of church members

1. You are steward servants of the Church (25-27)

V. 25,                                      26, Secret
 V. 27, the Secret is the Christ, the hope of glory.

2. Living for five purposes (Acts 2: 46,47)

1) worship, 2) fellowship, 3) discipleship training, 4) ministry, service,
 5) mission(very important)

3. You are my disciples (28-29).

V. 28, the perfect in Christ (disciples of Jesus)
 1) Preaching Jesus 2) Prompting to trust and follow Jesus 3) Teaching
  Hope, Life, and Salvation

Mother Theresa's book, <A simple path> "The fruit of silence is prayer, the fruit of prayer is faith, the fruit of faith is love, the fruit of love is service, and the fruit of service is peace."

Verse 24, the goal of life, "I rejoice in the affliction,
 I fill my flesh for the church. "
Verse 29, I do my best with all my strength. "

*Hymn Writer, Francis Havergal (1836-1879), Hymn # 311, 'I gave my life for you', 

*Rembrandt's Painting, Ecce Homo (See this man, John 19: 5).
 1. "I gave my life for you, My precious blood I shed;
  That you might'st ransomed be, and quickened from the dead.
  I gave I gave my life for you, what have you given for me?(X2)

3. I suffered much for you. More than your tongue can tell.
  Of bitt'rest agony, To rescue you from hell.
   I borne, I borne it all for you, What have you borne for me?(X2)

Conclusion/
  What is the dream of the resurrected Jesus who gave me life and died for me? We are saved, we live for five purposes as a worker in the church, and we save other souls as disciples of the Lord. I bless you for this. Amen.

Comments