EM 말씀

Matthew 28:1-10, Go and tell the Risen Lord Jesus

관리자 0 2,806 2019.04.22 09:13
Matthew 28:1-10, Go and tell the Risen Lord Jesus

28:1-10
1 After the Sabbath, at dawn on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to look at the tomb. 2 There was a violent earthquake, for an angel of the Lord came down from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the stone and sat on it. 3 His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow. 4 The guards were so afraid of him that they shook and became like dead men. 5 The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. 6 He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. 7 Then go quickly and tell his disciples: `He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.' Now I have told you." 8 So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples. 9 Suddenly Jesus met them. "Greetings," he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him. 10 Then Jesus said to them, "Do not be afraid. Go and tell my brothers to go to Galilee; there they will see me."

1. The Way to Meet the Lord of Resurrection, with fear and awe (1-5, 8)

1 The two women go to Jesus' tomb at dawn on the first day of the week (Lord's day).
 2 Great Earthquake! the angel, rolled down the stone and sat on it.

3 Surprise! His image is like lightning, and his clothes are as white as snow.
 4 The guards were so afraid of him, trembling and being like a dead man(4).

2. Listen to the news of the resurrection (6,7)
 V. 6, "He is not here; he has risen! "

V. 7, Now that you hear the news of His resurrection, go quickly, and tell your disciples that He is resurrected (Preach).

3. Go and tell the resurrection of Jesus, a meeting and testimony Go and tell

8 The women will rush for fear and great joy to leave the tomb quickly and inform their disciples. Joy was 'greater' than fear

Apply / Live with great joy?

9 When Jesus saw them, he said to them, "Are you still in peace?" The women went out and took hold of their feet and worshiped. The resurrected Jesus comes to them and meets them. He asked 'Are you peaceful?'
 10 And Jesus said to them, Do not be afraid, go, and go unto my brethren into Galilee: for there shall you see me.      Go and tell!
 'My brothers,' the witness of the resurrection is the mission of all the saints, not just the disciples.

2 Corinthians 5:15 says that we should not live for ourselves again, but live for this one who died for us and rose again.

Application questions

1. Do you absolutely believe in the risen Lord by overcoming the power of death? I hope that the disciples who have failed will meet again in Galilee and believe in Him who gives them a chance and stand firmly on the resurrection faith.
How do you worship the Lord? Let us truly worship the Lord and worship Him like women. Let us live as the witness of the resurrection, preaching the gospel with the Lord. Amen.

2. How much peace do you have in the Lord of resurrection?
To whom will you comfort and encourage this peace?
Unbelievers in your family, neighbors, friends who do not believe. Church faith Do not live. Let us set the list, pray, and exhort the relationship.
  Let's have the soul salvation and the dream of the kingdom of God. Amen.

Comments