EM 말씀

Isaiah 53:7-9, The core of the Gospel

관리자 0 2,927 2019.04.15 13:59
Isaiah 53:7-9, The core of the Gospel

53:7-9,
 7 He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth.
 8 By oppression and judgment he was taken away. And who can speak of his descendants? For he was cut off from the land of the living; for the transgression of my people he was stricken.
 9 He was assigned a grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death, though he had done no violence, nor was any deceit in his mouth.

*We preach Christ crucified! → We preach Christ! → We preach
 1 Cor. 2:2, For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.

1. Jesus is like a lamb to the slaughter (Scapegoat)
  Jn. 1:29, The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!
  Lev. 16:21-22,  21 He is to lay both hands on the head of the live goat and confess over it all the wickedness and rebellion of the Israelites -- all their sins -- and put them on the goat's head. He shall send the goat away into the desert in the care of a man appointed for the task. 22 The goat will carry on itself all their sins to a solitary place; and the man shall release it in the desert.
  Is. 1:18, "Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.
  Heb. 9:22, In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.
  Lev. 17:11, For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one's life.

2. Only Jesus shed and died for our sin

8b, “for the transgression of my people he was stricken”
  Is 53:5, But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.
  Mt 26:28, This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.
Eph. 1:7, In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace
 Jn. 3:36, Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him."
  Heb 13:11-13, 11 The high priest carries the blood of animals into the Most Holy Place as a sin offering, but the bodies are burned outside the camp.  12And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood. 13Let us, then, go to him outside the camp, bearing the disgrace he bore.

* Cross' Joyful Exchange, 8 kinds
  1) forgiveness
  2) healing
  3) justification
  4)  life.
  5) abundance
  6) glory
  7) God's children
  8) blessing 

3. We have to believe in Jesus and live for evangelism. 

* The earthquake in Haiti, a survived youngest daughter will live for her dad's life!

2Cor. 5:15, And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.

Conclusion/
  Jesus became the Scapegoat himself for the sins of mankind, who had left God, and died, hanging on the cross, guilty of mankind. Jesus Christ is the "the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world". Let us confess Jesus as my Lord, and enjoy the joy and emotion of forgiveness of sins by His Blood. Let the people who do not believe preach the gospel  and lead them to Jesus. Let us live the blessed life of the kingdom of God. Amen.

Comments

Category
State
  • 현재 접속자 9 명
  • 오늘 방문자 1,944 명
  • 어제 방문자 2,301 명
  • 최대 방문자 4,790 명
  • 전체 방문자 1,200,436 명
  • 전체 게시물 2,818 개
  • 전체 회원수 9 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand