EM 말씀

Matthew 6:24-34 First seek his kingdom and his righteousness

관리자 0 2,991 2019.04.01 10:18
Matthew 6: 24-34 First seek his kingdom and his righteousness.

24-34,
  24"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money.  25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 26.Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27.  Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? 28 "And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, `What shall we eat?' or `What shall we drink?' or `What shall we wear?' 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

* Do not live too busy and seek out the most important things.

V. 33, "Therefore seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

How can you live your life focusing on the best Blessed Kingdom of God and its inhabitants?

1. Do not worry about tomorrow's work (25, 27, 28, 31, 34)

"Worry"(Merrima) is a division, a divisive mind, expression of unbelief, not knowing that all things are God's creatures, invading the domain of God's providence, not knowing that God is a Father, It is to make us sick by living in waste. Therefore, do not worry about the world.
Philippians 4: 6, 7,
6 Do not be anxious about anything, but by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

2. Believe that God, who knows all things, is responsible (26,28,30,32;
  Philippians 4:19)

34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow's work tomorrow will be worrying about tomorrow (tomorrow will be supervised by God). The worst of the day is enough for that day (live a day long)
   I am not worried that I will not be concerned. We must firmly believe in the care of our living God. God also takes care of birds and grass. We, of course, look after him. Believe that God cares for all of us.
  Philippians 4:19, And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
   * "God is responsible", Testimony.

3. First seek the kingdom of God and his righteousness (33, 34, Mt. 25:23)

33 Therefore, seek(continually, repeatedly) first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you.
  Life is a decision and an option, choose a good choice of life.

* Statistical survey of Anthon Campolou. A worthwhile life.

* Why Paul Songs abandoned the presidential campaign: I found something more important.
   What is important? The last moment of your life Do you want to be evaluated as being the most important thing to me? Can you confess that you did your best in the most important thing? "You did well. I will give you many things, and participate in the joy of your master. "'Therefore, seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and he will add all these things to you."

Prayer /
  Father God, who cares for us, do not believe in and trust in the Lord, but seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness. Let us live our daily life diligently and to live as a rich experience of grace, working and working for the kingdom of God and his righteousness. Amen

Comments