EM 말씀

Lev. 25: 8-17, Enjoy the blessings of the year of the jubilee

관리자 0 2,820 2019.03.05 04:28
Lev. 25: 8-17, Enjoy the blessings of the year of the jubilee (fulfillment of promise, Christ as promised inheritance)

25:8-17
 8."`Count off seven sabbaths of years -- seven times seven years -- so that the seven sabbaths of years amount to a period of forty-nine years.
 9.Then have the trumpet sounded everywhere on the tenth day of the seventh month; on the Day of Atonement sound the trumpet throughout your land.
10.Consecrate the fiftieth year and proclaim liberty throughout the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a jubilee for you; each one of you is to return to his family property and each to his own clan.
11.The fiftieth year shall be a jubilee for you; do not sow and do not reap what grows of itself or harvest the untended vines.
12.For it is a jubilee and is to be holy for you; eat only what is taken directly from the fields.
13."`In this Year of Jubilee everyone is to return to his own property.
14."`If you sell land to one of your countrymen or buy any from him, do not take advantage of each other.  15.You are to buy from your countryman on the basis of the number of years since the Jubilee. And he is to sell to you on the basis of the number of years left for harvesting crops.
16.When the years are many, you are to increase the price, and when the years are few, you are to decrease the price, because what he is really selling you is the number of crops. 
17.Do not take advantage of each other, but fear your God. I am the LORD your God.

* God makes us enjoy the blessings of God through seven Festivals (the Passover, the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the Feast of Firstfruits, the Pentecost, the Feast of Trumpets, Day of Atonement, the Festival of Tabernacles), and grow up the blessings of the Sabbath, the Sabbath Year, the Year of Jubilee.

* Question / Do you enjoy the blessings of the Sabbath and the year of the Sabbath? Rest, Refill your spiritual grace and recover it, Experience the cancelling of debts=forgiveness of sins, Enjoy freedom from servants, Enjoy the blessings of sharing

Today God speaks about the blessings of the year of the Jubilee.

1. Man and the land shall rest (8-11)
 Blow the trumpet on the Day of Atonement (July 10th) to proclaim rest, freedom, and new beginning. They rest their daily works for a year and let the land rest.  We try to recharge spiritually with God in this year.

2. Promulgate Freedom (10, Luke 4:17-19)

Luke 4:17-19,
 17 The scroll of the prophet Isaiah was handed to him. Unrolling it, he found the place where it is written:
 18 "The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed,
 19 to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor."

The servant is freed and returned to his original home. Because Jesus, who came in the jubilee, was sacrificed on the cross, we all have freedom and enjoy it (Romans 8: 1-2).

3. Return to your family property (10,13).

We return to Jesus, our eternal inheritance, the protagonist of the Jubilee. This is the greatest blessing in life. Think of the prodigal son. We enjoy everything of our God Father.
 * Come back to Jesus, the All-good, and enjoy all things and bless you to live.
  24:28, But if he does not acquire the means to repay him, what he sold will remain in the possession of the buyer until the Year of Jubilee. It will be returned in the Jubilee, and he can then go back to his property.
Isaiah 35:1-10, The song of the year of the Jubilee to enjoy in the future
Luke 4:17-19. Jesus' proclamation of the year of the Jubilee at the synagogue in Nazareth.

Prayer/
  Jesus who came in the jubilee, thank you for liberating us from our sins. I was truly free in the truth Jesus. I enjoy abundant blessings in the eternal company of Jesus. Thank you for letting the prodigal son enjoy all the blessings of your father. Let me live for you, the gospel. Amen.

Comments

Category
State
  • 현재 접속자 23 명
  • 오늘 방문자 1,978 명
  • 어제 방문자 2,151 명
  • 최대 방문자 4,790 명
  • 전체 방문자 1,202,621 명
  • 전체 게시물 2,818 개
  • 전체 회원수 9 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand