EM 말씀

Lev. 4:1-21, Jesus our atonement, Offer the sin offering

관리자 0 3,039 2018.11.05 11:39
Lev. 4:1-21, Jesus our atonement, Offer the sin offering

These three offerings are voluntary. 1) Burnt offering: I am the Lord's, full devotion. 2) Grain offering: Give to the Lord my best. 3) Peace offering: Thank God for giving thanks to God, Freewill, and Vow offerings.

The sin offering (Hata'at) is a mandatory offering that must be given for the forgiveness of sin committed against God. Jesus is the Lamb of the sin offering for our sins (John 1:29, 1 Peter 2:24, Isaiah 53:5,12, Hebrews 9:12)

* Missionary Bowman's testimony: the 82 year old Indian grandfather believed that Jesus is the only God who died for our sins. * ♪ Gospel song♪, 'passing through His Blood'.
Question : Are you coming to God in complete confession and repentance of your sins?

1. Sprinkle the blood of the offering in four stages (or put or pour)

1) priests (spiritual leaders), 2) leader (rulers of tribes) 3) whole congregation (whole church) 4) a member of the community. All are sinners (Romans 3:23), therefore everyone must offer a sin offering.

Four significant steps of blood sprinkling/putting/pouring) in the sin offering.
 1) Sprinkle seven times before the curtain (6, 17). Experience God's presence through perfect repentance. * Hebrews 10:19-20, a new living way. meeting with a holy God through the blood of Jesus, and deeply associating and joining. Life of a child, a priest.
 2) Putting the blood on the horns of the altar of incense(7) Communion with God through repentance by Jesus' blood. Praise the Blessing of Jesus' Blood (Hymn #250-282).
 3) Putting the blood on the horns of the altar(18,25,30,34). We enjoy the privilege of being saved from Jesus' blood and being a children of God (John 1:12). Protection, eternal life (John 10:28-29),
 4) Pour out the remaining blood under the altar (7,18, 25,30,34). Qualification of the children of God under the cross.

2. Let your faith mature by the Blood of Jesus.

1) Under the altar(being saved) → 2) The horns of the altar of incense (protection of childhood, enjoying of eternal life) → 3) The horn of the incense horn (prayer/ praise - fellowship) → 4) The curtain (life in God, living in the Spirit of God) Bless you to live by the royal priesthood (1 John 1:7).
 How far do you live with experiencing the power of Jesus' blood? Let us experience the grace and power of the Lord and His blood more deeply.
1) Are you pouring out His blood under the altar? Did Jesus receive salvation and forgiveness of sins?
2) Do you put His blood on the horns of the altar? Do you enjoy the privilege of being a child, the privilege of birthright of God?
3) Do you put His blood on the horns of the altar of incense? Do you experience the power of prayer, the power of praise and worship?
4) Do you sprinkle seven times before the curtain? Do you live in God's presence as His priest having His Spirit?

3. Where is the sin offering finished? (11,12).

Burn out all the rest outside  the camp(Jerusalem castle).
 * Pilgrimage to the Holy Land, The final station of the Via Dolrolosa in Jerusalem ("The Way of Sorrow") is the place of the Church of the Holy Sepulcher (Jesus' Tomb), outside the city at that time. There the Lord shed His blood outside the city to redeem our sins. Let us go the world and preach Lord's suffering. Hebrews 13:11-13, "11The high priest carries the blood of animals into the Most Holy Place as a sin offering, but the bodies are burned outside the camp. 12And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood. 13Let us, then, go to him outside the camp, bearing the disgrace he bore."  * 2 Corinthians 5:21

Decision Prayer / Let us now live our remaining life and pledge to live a new life before Him. May your whole body and life be soaked with the Blood of the Lord. I will live by thanking you for all your sins forgiven and forgiven by Your Blood. I will live by the His blood, because I am your child. I will live by praying, praising, and worshiping Him in dependence on His Blood. Help us to live in the presence of God and the Spirit of the Lord as your Lord's priest. May the life left by the blood of Jesus live with preaching the gospel, Lord  to save His precious souls with a new life. Amen.

Comments

Category
State
  • 현재 접속자 28 명
  • 오늘 방문자 934 명
  • 어제 방문자 1,307 명
  • 최대 방문자 4,790 명
  • 전체 방문자 1,191,400 명
  • 전체 게시물 2,817 개
  • 전체 회원수 9 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand