EM 말씀

1 Chronicles 18:9-17 The Victorious King

관리자 0 2,807 2018.09.17 16:54
1 Chronicles 18:9-17  The Victorious King

9-16,
9.When Tou king of Hamath heard that David had defeated the entire army of Hadadezer king of Zobah,10.he sent his son Hadoram to King David to greet him and congratulate him on his victory in battle over Hadadezer, who had been at war with Tou. Hadoram brought all kinds of articles of gold and silver and bronze.11.King David dedicated these articles to the LORD, as he had done with the silver and gold he had taken from all these nations: Edom and Moab, the Ammonites and the Philistines, and Amalek.12.Abishai son of Zeruiah struck down eighteen thousand Edomites in the Valley of Salt.13.He put garrisons in Edom, and all the Edomites became subject to David. The LORD gave David victory everywhere he went.14.David reigned over all Israel, doing what was just and right for all his people.15.Joab son of Zeruiah was over the army; Jehoshaphat son of Ahilud was recorder;16.Zadok son of Ahitub and Ahimelech son of Abiathar were priests; Shavsha was secretary;17.Benaiah son of Jehoiada was over the Kerethites and Pelethites; and David's sons were chief officials at the king's side.

* Pastor Grundby of Denmark: Three Movement (Sky, Ground, People)

18:6, 13, The LORD gave David victory everywhere he went.
Let's see David's victory and his life.

1. God caused David to win (12-13, 6).

King David was trained in 13 years and Joseph in 13 years of trouble.
  John 16:33, "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

It can be difficult and difficult in the middle (health, economy, ministry, etc.). However, if you hold on to God and the Word until the end, and pray and receive good training for the kingdom of God, He will finally make you live the life of victory (13).

Job 23:10, But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold.
* Are you trained in tribulation now? Do you live a victory life?

2. King David gave everything to God (9-11).

He knew that he was victorious only with the help and power of God. So he gave everything back to God (11). King David dedicated these articles to the LORD, as he had done with the silver and gold he had taken from all these nations: Edom and Moab, the Ammonites and the Philistines, and Amalek.

* A testimony of Miller de Fuller, the founder of the Habitat Movement.
   Do you live in a position to give everything to God?

3. King David reigned in the justice and righteousness of God (14-17).

Justice and righteousness are the attributes of God and the foundation of the kingdom (Ps 89:14; Isa 1:27). It is also the purpose God called us.
Genesis 18:19. "For I have chosen him, so that he will direct his children and his household after him to keep the way of the LORD by doing what is right and just, so that the LORD will bring about for Abraham what he has promised him."
   Salvation is restoring justice and righteousness. To accomplish this, King David lived according to God's Word and covenant (2 Sam. 7:12-13). Even if he triumphs, he will not be arrogant but humbly perform justice and righteousness to the people (14) and build a co-worker and a blessed nation. He set up a officers who transcended position or race (14-17, 2 Sam. 15:18).

* Do you live in justice and righteousness in God? Do you live in the calling water of sacrificial and blessed communities?

Prayer / God, all of us, our lives are God's and gift. We will live for the Lord and His kingdom. We will serve God with all our heart until the end of our breathing. We live in justice and righteousness. Lord, please use us as a primer (calling water) for the restoration of the kingdom of God. In the name of Jesus, Amen

Comments

Category
State
  • 현재 접속자 27 명
  • 오늘 방문자 876 명
  • 어제 방문자 1,307 명
  • 최대 방문자 4,790 명
  • 전체 방문자 1,191,342 명
  • 전체 게시물 2,817 개
  • 전체 회원수 9 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand