EM 말씀

Chronicles 16:7-22, Thankful person

관리자 0 2,765 2018.09.10 23:44
Chronicles 16:7-22, Thankful person

7-22, 7.That day David first committed to Asaph and his associates this psalm of thanks to the LORD:
8.Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done.
9.Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts.
10.Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice.
11.Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.
12.Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles, and the judgments he pronounced,
13.O descendants of Israel his servant, O sons of Jacob, his chosen ones.
14.He is the LORD our God; his judgments are in all the earth.
15.He remembers his covenant forever, the word he commanded, for a thousand generations,
16.the covenant he made with Abraham, the oath he swore to Isaac.
17.He confirmed it to Jacob as a decree, to Israel as an everlasting covenant:
18."To you I will give the land of Canaan as the portion you will inherit."
19.When they were but few in number, few indeed, and strangers in it,
20.they wandered from nation to nation, from one kingdom to another.
21.He allowed no man to oppress them; for their sake he rebuked kings:
22."Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm."

The real saints are always thankful in every situation, Give thanks in all circumstances (I Thessalonians 5:18). When we are always grateful for the grace of God, we become a true worshipper. What did King David do first (7) after setting up the Ark of the Covenant in Jerusalem? He made Asaph and his brothers give thanks to God(7, 8).

1. Give thanks to all that God has done(7,8,12,13).
  Verses 7 and 8, God did wonderful things to Israel (Exodus event). Let us give thanks to all that we have done to the Lord who created, saved, and led us.

2. Praise the Holy Name of the Lord (9,).
   We are proud of ourselves. But David says that he should boast of God's name (to distinguish, to reveal, to praise). Let us respond to the Creator, the Savior, and cry, and be proud of our love and guidance.

3. Blessed are those who seek the Lord and seek Him (10,11).
  'Let every man look for Jehovah (bacchus, with active will), and his heart will be joyful.' "Verse 11, seek Jehovah and his might (Darashev, seek carefully, Isaiah 65:10). Always look for his face (Bakash, Jeremiah 29:13, Cancer 8:12). God blesses those who seek and seek God. Praise is to seek and seek God.

4. The Lord is our God (14). No matter how great God is, it is useless if it does not matter to me.

5. God made a covenant with Abraham (saints) (15-18).
This unilateral covenant of blessing was fulfilled at the time of King David and completed through Jesus.

6. God protects and protects a people like benefactors (19-22).
   At the time of the covenant they were a few poor strangers (19,20), but God kept and protected them (21,22).

Thank you, O Lord, the people of God, for their power and face. We bless you to win and to believe that you will protect and protect us with the covenant of blessing. Amen.

Comments

Category
State
  • 현재 접속자 28 명
  • 오늘 방문자 433 명
  • 어제 방문자 1,307 명
  • 최대 방문자 4,790 명
  • 전체 방문자 1,190,899 명
  • 전체 게시물 2,817 개
  • 전체 회원수 9 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand