EM 말씀

Sermon on the Apostles’ Creed 3 Jn.14:16,17,26,15:26,16:13,Rom.8:14-16…

관리자 0 47 06.23 05:54
Sermon on the Apostles’ Creed 3

Jn.14:16,17,26,15:26,16:13,Rom.8:14-16, I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy universal Church, the saints’ communion, sins’ forgiveness, body’s resurrection, and the eternal life 

Jn.14:16,17,26,16.And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever -- 17.the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. 26.But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

Jn.15:26, "When the Counselor comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father, he will testify about me.

Jn.16:13, But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

Rom.8:14-16, 14.because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. 15.For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." 16.The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children.

<Sermon>
 We believe in the Trinity God. I believe that God is Almighty, the Father, and the Creator. God the Son, I believe that Jesus is God, the Christ, Lord and Savior. Today I believe in God the Holy Spirit. I preach God’s word with these words.

1. I believe in God the Holy Spirit. I give my life to God the Holy Spirit.
 I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy universal Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen. We believe that the Holy Spirit is God. The Holy Spirit enters and resides in those who believe in Jesus and stays with them forever.
 I believe in the Trinity God. I believe in God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ), and God the Holy Spirit. The core of these is to believe in Jesus Christ as God. Anyone who believes in Jesus as a saint, a great teacher, a doctor, or a miracle worker is not a true saint or a true Christian. Jesus is my God. Jesus is my Savior and my Lord. Amen.  Today I confess my faith in God the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is also God like the Father and the Son.

1) God the Holy Spirit causes us to believe in Jesus as Lord and be born again. Jn.3:3, You cannot confess Jesus as Lord except by the Holy Spirit(1 Cor. 12:3).

2) The Holy Spirit confirms that I am a child of God. Rom.8:14-16, As believers in Jesus, the Holy Spirit testifies that we call God His Abba Father.

3) The Holy Spirit sanctifies (distinguishes) us. Our interests or values ​​change. Previously, we lived centered around the world, but now we live with an eye toward eternal heaven. Phil.3:7-8, “But whatever was gain to me, I count as loss for the sake of Christ; and I also count all things as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things and am nothing but dung.” Count that you may gain Christ and be found in him.”

4) He guides us to the path of truth. John 15:26, The Holy Spirit will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. Jn.16:13, ... He will guide you into all truth; he will not speak on his own; but he will speak what he has heard, and he will declare to you things to come.

5) The Holy Spirit comforts us, helps us, and lives with us forever. 14:16,17, He is our Comforter. A comforter means a helper, someone who is by your side. The Holy Spirit is our help and comforter as believers in Jesus, the one by our side, and the one who dwells within us(God’s temple, 1 Cor.3:16).

6) He gives the external gifts of the Holy Spirit (1 Cor.12:8-11, word of wisdom, word of knowledge, faith, healing, working of miracles, prophecy, discernment of spirits, speaking in tongues, interpretation of tongues, etc.) and internal fruits (Gal.5: 22-23, 9 fruits of HS).

2. I believe in the holy Universal Church and the fellowship of saints: The church, the body of Jesus, is a holy (separated) house where the Holy Spirit dwells. It is a distinct community that belongs to God. I believe in the Holy Universal Church. The church is one in Jesus. The church that believes in the Trinity, transcending nation, ethnicity, culture, and language, is all one. Whether it is a visible local church such as LA Church, SD Church, or CV Church, or an invisible spiritual church with Christ as the head, they are all one. And as a church, believers in Jesus call each other brothers and sisters and fellowship in the love of the Lord Jesus Christ. Saints go together and socialize together. We fellowship with one another through words, prayer, service, and exhortation. The church forms a mysterious unity in the Holy Spirit.

3. I believe in forgiveness of sins, resurrection of the body, and eternal life.

1) I believe that our sins are forgiven and forgiven through the grace of the Holy Spirit. Only in front of the mirror of the Holy Spirit do I realize that I am a sinner and confess my sins to the Lord. Jesus forgives us through the grace of the cross and forgives us of all our sins. Heb.9:22, “Without shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.” Our greatest concern is the problem of sin. It is important for a person who is sick to be healed, but it is more important for the sin problem to be resolved and for the sin to be forgiven. In Mark 2, Jesus first says to the paralytic, “Your sins are forgiven.” He declared. The patient may have wanted to be healed first, but Jesus solved the sin problem first. Let us all believe that our sins have been forgiven through the blood of Jesus, be thankful, and live by forgiving the mistakes of our neighbors. Surrender yourself to Christ and live a holy life in Christ.

2) We believe that the body will be resurrected and live again. Our souls, which died due to the sin of being proud and disobeying God, have been revived by believing in Jesus, and will be restored to their original state when Jesus comes again. The body and soul will unite and be gloriously transformed into a spiritual body. It is not just the soul that is resurrected and lives eternally. In other words, the theory of immortality of the soul, which states that the body disappears but the spirit survives, is not correct. It is important to be resurrected with a spiritual body forgiven of sins. If you are resurrected without forgiveness of your sins, you will suffer. Adam and Eve, sinners who ate the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil in the Garden of Eden, could not be allowed to eat the fruit of the Tree of Life and live eternally. This is because it is the greatest curse and pain for them to live eternally in a state of sin. Think about what it will be like to dwell eternally in hell.

3) Lastly, I believe in eternal life, that is, living forever. The Apostles' Creed ends with the statement that we believe in eternal life, living forever. Eternal life is related to the life of Jesus Christ. John 17:3, “Eternal life is to know (experience) the only true God and Jesus Christ whom he has sent.” Those who believe in Jesus Christ have received that life. John 5:24, “Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes in Him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned, but has passed from death to life.” When Jesus was crucified, the repentant thief next to Him was promised eternal life in paradise. We are blessed that all of us who believe in Jesus live wearing the glasses of eternal life.

4) Amen. I risk my life to believe in the above confessions about God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit as my God. I believe that these confessions are all true and will come true.

Dear believers, let us confess the Apostles’ Creed with faith once more. I sincerely believe in all of these confessions of faith, confess them before God every day, believe and live, and hope that our lives will change through this confession of faith and the life of Jesus. Amen.

Comments