EM 말씀

Mt.16:15,16,Phil.2:5-11, I believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of God, Lo…

관리자 0 110 06.16 08:09
Sermon on the Apostles’ Creed 2
Mt.16:15,16,Phil.2:5-11, I believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of God, Lord & Savior

Traditional Christian faith confesses faith through the Apostles' Creed, prays through the Lord's Prayer, and follows the Ten Commandments as a model for behavior. Today we listen to confession of Jesus in the Apostles' Creed.

1. I believe in Jesus Christ, God’s only Son, our Lord. Jn.3:16, Mt.16:15,16.

2. I believe in Jesus who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. Mt.1:23(Is.7:14), Phil.2:6-8, Heb.4:15. He sympathizes and understands all our pains and sufferings.

3. I believe in Jesus, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died. Jesus paid the price for our sin once and for all. Heb.10:14, Rom.8:18.

4. I believe in Jesus, was buried; he descended to the dead, on the third day he rose again; Gal.2:20, Jesus' death, my death, Jesus' resurrection, my resurrection, Jesus' eternal life, our eternal life!

5. I believe in Jesus, ascended into heaven and seated at the right hand of the Father. Col.3:1-3.

6. I believe in Jesus, from there he will come to judge the living and the dead. Heb.9:27,28,Mt.24:30,11:6. He will reward you according to your works of faith. The solemn martyrdom of Polycarp of the Church of Smyrna.

Dear believers, Jesus is the only begotten Son of God, Christ the Savior. He will come again and judge. Let us all believe in Jesus, be faithful, and live by doing the Lord’s will. I pray that you will enjoy eternal life in heaven as a faithful child of grain and a precious child recognized by God. Amen.

Comments