EM 말씀

Psalms 89:1-18, Till the Lord comes back

관리자 0 3,111 2018.06.05 06:45
Psalms 89:1-18,  Till the Lord comes back 

1-18,
1 I will sing of the LORD's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. 2 I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you established your faithfulness in heaven itself.
3.You said, "I have made a covenant with my chosen one, I have sworn to David my servant, 4.`I will establish your line forever and make your throne firm through all generations.'" ... 14. Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne; love and faithfulness go before you. 15. Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, O LORD. 16. They rejoice in your name all day long; they exult in your righteousness. 17. For you are their glory and strength, and by your favor you exalt our horn. 18. Indeed, our shield belongs to the LORD, our king to the Holy One of Israel.

There is a song of <Day by Day>
 1Day by day, and with each passing moment, Strength I find, to meet my trials here;
Trusting in my Father’s wise bestowment, I’ve no cause for worry or for fear.
He Whose heart is kind beyond all measure. Gives unto each day what He deems best?
Lovingly, its part of pain and pleasure, Mingling toil with peace and rest.

2Every day, the Lord Himself is near me, With a special mercy for each hour;
All my cares He fain would bear and cheer me, He Whose Name is Counselor and Pow’r.
The protection of His child and treasure, Is a charge that on Himself He laid;
“As thy days, thy strength shall be in measure,” This the pledge to me He made.

3Help me then in every tribulation, So to trust Thy promises, O Lord,
That I lose not faith’s sweet consolation, Offered me within Thy holy Word.
Help me, Lord, when toil and trouble meeting, E’er to take, as from a father’s hand,
One by one, the days, the moments fleeting, Till I reach the promised land.

God is lovingkind and faithful. Do we have to live ?

1. Sing and preach the mercy and faithfulness of God forever (1, 2, 14).

The poet presents an important topic. He sings His mercy and faithfulness.
  V.1, I will sing forever the love of the LORD, and let my mouth know that thy faithfulness is in the generations.
'Mouth', Deut.8:3,"... the word of the Lord comes from the mouth of the Lord." Romans 10:10, "A man confesses in his mouth ... and saith unto salvation." What is God's mercy and faithfulness? We can speak with faithful kindness. The mercy of God (Hesed) is a grace that can not be measured, a love that gives nothing, an unconditional, sacrificial, unchanging love of agape. We must live according to the love of God.
V. 2, "Your lovingkindness and faithfulness do not fall, they are firmly erected and erected forever."

2. You must know that righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne.

V. 14, "Righteousness and justice are the foundation of thy throne, and mercy and truth are before thee."  The principles that God governs are four things: righteousness, justice kindness, and sincerity. God wants to do the Son and the Truth on the basis of righteousness and justice. We must lay the foundation of justice and righteousness in all areas of our lives. I hope I can practice love and truth on it.

3. Those who know your Lord's sincere kindness are blessed people who joyfully shout and rejoice all the days (15-18).

V.15 and 16, "All day long they rejoice in the name of the Lord, and are exalted in their righteousness."
God's people have been able to live in power because God has given them power.
 V.18, "For verily, YHWH is our shield, and the truth is the Holy One of Israel is our King." Our shield is God. The Holy One, the King of Israel, is God.

Did you appreciate the heart in our bodies? The heart moves for life without resting a second and one complaint. Your heart! Thank you! Please continue to exercise until I go to heaven. There is an article called <Stretching of Faith>. God gives us a stretch of faith through our many incidents.

Saints, we have a difficult reality. Environmental, financial, health, work, and human relationships. But in all these circumstances God 's mercy and faithfulness are before us. There is love and grace of our Jesus on the cross. We will not abandon us until the end, and we will keep them. I pray that the blessed saints who believe in the faithfulness of the Lord and the Son, and boast and proclaim it, and live. Amen

Comments