EM 말씀

Mt.6:33, 11:12-13,12:28, Gospel of God‘s kingdom 2

관리자 0 272 2023.09.24 22:08
Mt.6:33, 11:12-13,12:28, Gospel of God‘s kingdom 2

6:33, Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
11:12-13, The kingdom of heaven has suffered violence from the days of John the Baptist until now, and the violent will take it by force. All the prophets and the law prophesied (Old Testament) until John.
12:28, But if I drive out demons by the Holy Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come to you. Heaven has already come to the saints!

Are you enjoying the kingdom of God (Heaven)?
1. Seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness (Mt.6:33) 
 Mt.6:33, “Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.” This is the greatest prayer topic we must seek first. The righteousness of God is God’s image, seed, and life and is called Sonship. “all these things”(food, drink, clothing) will be given to them as well. 
  11:12-13, “The kingdom of heaven has suffered violence from the days of John the Baptist until now, and the violent will take it by force. All the prophets and the law prophesied (the Old Testament) until John.”
 Heaven begins with the first coming of Jesus (4:17) and will be completed with the second coming (Rev.19,21,22, Second Coming-Final Judgment-New Heaven and New Earth=Completion of Heaven). Let us all seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness and enjoy heaven and all of these at the same time.

2. The kingdom of God is here now (Matthew 12:28, Luke 17:20-21)
  Mt.12:28, But if I drive out demons by the Holy Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come to you. Heaven has already come to the saints!
  But why can’t we live in God’s kingdom? We could not enjoy peace in a country ruled by sin, death, and the evil Satan. However, if God rules our lives as king, it is God's kingdom, heaven.
  John 10:10, The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life and have it abundantly. The thief here is the devil. He stole everything that God gave us. He steals, kills, and destroys entire families. Jesus comes and gives life, an abundant life, a powerful life, and a happy life.
  This kingdom of God is here and now, already within us who believe in Jesus. Luke 17:20,21,, 20. When the Pharisees asked when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus answered them, “The kingdom of God will not come with observation. 21.Neither will they say, ‘Here is it,’ or ‘There,’ for the kingdom of God is not coming with observation. It is within you.
  The kingdom of God is not something we only experience after death; it is already in our lives. Rom.14:17, “For the kingdom of God does not consist in eating and drinking, but in the Holy Spirit, righteousness (Sonship of God’s children), peace (peace of the Lord), and joy (joy of the Lord).” Already the kingdom of God is there. It has come, but it is not yet complete.
  So, in special cases, there are hardships that God gives for training, but that does not justify living an unhappy life. We must live in heaven, enjoying God’s righteousness, peace, and joy. By taking Jesus as our food and drinking the Holy Spirit as our drink, we can communicate with God and live heaven on earth. The kingdom of God is the kingdom of life. Eph.2:5-6, 5.Even though we were dead in our trespasses, he made us alive with Christ (for by grace you have been saved); 6.and raised us up with him and made us sit with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus.  We died with Jesus, we live together, we ascend to heaven and sit on the throne together. The saints' bodies are on earth, but their souls live in heaven.
  1 Peter 2:9, But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own special possession, that you may proclaim the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.
  God made believers in Jesus a kingdom (Rev.1:6, to him who has made us a kingdom and priests to his Father God, to him be glory and power forever and ever. Amen). Saints expand the kingdom of the Lord. The life of Jesus comes into me and its power appears. By spreading the life of Jesus to others, they too can receive the life of Jesus and grow more and more (Sonship) and live powerfully with the authority of Jesus (Kingship). This is the expansion of heaven and evangelism. Let’s live with this authority.

3. Let’s invade and enjoy heaven.
  How good is this heaven? Thinking about the heaven we go to after death, let us not live as we please in this world, but rather walk with Jesus Christ and live as individuals, families, churches, and neighbors enjoying the ‘coming heaven.’ Heaven is violent. It is stolen. Let us, the strong one, bind the devil in the name of Jesus of Nazareth, take away the things he has taken over, and live a life in heaven.
  Hymn #438, Testify with praise. ♪High mountains, rough fields, booths or palaces/Wherever my Lord Jesus is served, it is heaven/ Hallelujah, praise me, all my sins are forgiven/ I walk with the Lord Jesus, wherever is heaven♪
  God tells us all to live in heaven. Friends, believing in Jesus means that heaven has already begun. Declare it. “I will invade heaven! I will bring heaven back. “I will live in heaven!” Let us live a blessed and joyful life with the Lord every day. Do not be afraid even when you pass through the valley of the shadow of death (Ps.23:4). why? Because Shepherd Jesus is leading me to heaven.

A country ruled by Christ, a country where God is king. Not only will he give me such great blessings, but he will also establish me to give this gospel, this gospel of heaven, this gospel of the kingdom of God to the people on earth who are still being stolen, killed, and destroyed and living in misery. I am moved and looking forward to living each day because God called me to deliver the message. Mt.28:19-20, 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you; and, lo, I am with you to the end of the age.

Dear saints, seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness. Heaven is here and now when we defeat sin, death, and the power of the devil with the authority of Jesus. Let us enjoy the life and abundant life of Jesus. Let us invade the kingdom of heaven, be freed from sin and Satan, and lead our neighbors who are under the control of the devil to Jesus. Let us proclaim the gospel of the kingdom of God. Let's live happily. Let’s live with confidence. Let's live happily. I pray in the name of the Lord that you live as blessed saints who carry out the mission of the church and the Great Commission well. Amen.

Comments

Category
State
  • 현재 접속자 33 명
  • 오늘 방문자 1,413 명
  • 어제 방문자 2,301 명
  • 최대 방문자 4,790 명
  • 전체 방문자 1,199,905 명
  • 전체 게시물 2,818 개
  • 전체 회원수 9 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand