EM 말씀

Mt.1:1, 28:16-20, Gospel of God’s kingdom

관리자 0 233 2023.09.17 13:12
Mt.1:1, 28:16-20, Gospel of God’s kingdom

1:1, This is the genealogy of Jesus the Messiah† the son of David, the son of Abraham:
28:16,Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go.
17.When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.
18.Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
19.Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20.and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

1. Gospel - Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
 Why do you believe in Jesus?
 1) I believe in Jesus to go to heaven, not go to hell...
 2) To be blessed. Blessings of spirit and body.
 3) To be saved – to be forgiven my sins and be guaranteed this life, the future, and the hereafter. These can be called the kingdom of God and the gospel of heaven.

*The first message – Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. believe the gospel. Mt.1:1, This is the genealogy of Jesus the Messiah† the son of David, the son of Abraham: 4:17,From that time on Jesus began to preach, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.”  Mk.1:1, The beginning of the good news about Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God, 14-15, 14 After John was put in prison, Jesus went into Galilee, proclaiming the good news of God. 15 “The time has come,” he said. “The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!”

2. What is the kingdom of God(heaven)?
 Gn.1:26-28, 26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,* and over all the creatures that move along the ground.” 27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. 28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”
 1) Be fruitful/multiply/fill with the image of God (26,28) : When God created humans, there were two characteristics: that he created them in the image of God, and that he gave them the authority to rule over all things on behalf of God. ‘Image’ means resemblance (seed)
 2) Conquer and rule the kingdom of God with sovereignty (28): Save many souls. God entrusted the kingdom of this world to man so that man could become the master of the earth, and when man governed and ruled normally according to the principles of God's rule, that kingdom was called the kingdom of God.
  However, when man committed a sin and fell into Satan's deception, the seed became corrupted. The seed changed into the seed of the devil.
Sin blocked the gap between God and man, blocking communication.  Expelled from the Garden of Eden. Communication with God has been lost.
 Sin blocked the gap between God and man, blocking communication. God expels man from the Garden of Eden, the blessed land because he is afraid that human will live forever after committing sin. Communication with God has been cut off. In order to communicate with God, we must drink the fruit of the tree of life (Jesus) and the river of water of life(Holy Spirit). but because we were driven out of that , our communication was cut off.

3. Establish the Kingdom of God - Jesus
  1) Jesus came to restore destroyed relationships.
 Rom.3:23,24, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.): By believing in Jesus, we hope for and rejoice in the glory of God.      Rom.5:1-4, 1.Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God. 3 Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4.perseverance, character; and character, hope. 
 The Israelites lived with two prides. 1) Abraham’s descendants (seed), consciousness of being the chosen people 2) Descendants of David: Rulership. Jesus came to this earth with these two things. Mt.1:1, The genealogy of Jesus Christ, the descendant of Abraham and David.

2) Jesus came with life and authority: God’s image (seed, life; 2 Cor.4:4, Heb. 1:3, Col.1:15) and authority (Mt.28:18-20, Mk.16:17-18, 17.And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18.they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”). The life and authority that Adam lost is given through Jesus. Acts1:8, But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

Dear saints, let us all be fruitful, multiply, and be filled. Let us conquer and rule. By the power/king/ruler of the Holy Spirit, let us be liberated from Satan and lead our oppressed neighbors to Jesus. Let us live as blessed saints who carry out the mission of the church and the Great Commission well. Amen.

Comments