EM 말씀

Col. 3:15-17, Enjoy the Christ (3)-Abundant Words

관리자 0 478 2023.03.27 12:44
Col. 3:15-17, Enjoy the Christ (3)-Abundant Words    <Scripture & Sermon Summary>
15-17, 15.Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.
16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.
17.And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

<Sermon Summary>
  It rained a lot, so the trees and grasses are green and fresh. They loves to dance. We believe in Jesus, the elect, the holy, the beloved, and the forgiven. We enjoy the peace of the Lord as God's family united by the perfect bond (12,13) by adding love to Jesus' compassion, mercy, humility, gentleness, long-suffering, mutual tolerance, and mutual forgiveness. What about our souls? Are you green and fresh with the rain of the Holy Spirit and the Words? 3:16, Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts). If you eat the word of life abundantly, you will become rich.

1. Christ as the Word is Creator God, Life and Light(Jn.1:1-5)

Jn. 1:1,3-5,14, 1.In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. 14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

2. How to enrich the word of Christ? (Rev. 1:3, 22:7, Josh. 1:8, Ps. 1:2)

Read and listen to the Word a lot, meditate on it, and keep it. He is a blessed life (Ps.1:2, Rev.1:3). Rev.1:3, Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.
 22:7, “Look, I am coming soon! Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy written in this scroll.”
Josh.1:8-9, Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
Ps.1:1-3, Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, 2 but whose delight is in the law of the Lord, and who meditates on his law day and night. 3 That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither—whatever they do prospers.
  It is said that a person who meditates on the Words day and night bears fruit according to the season, like a tree planted by a stream, and its leaves do not wither, so that all of his work prospers.

Eat a variety of words in balance (Rev. 10:10, sweet words or bitter ones).
Rev.10:8-11, 8.Then the voice that I had heard from heaven spoke to me once more: “Go, take the scroll that lies open in the hand of the angel who is standing on the sea and on the land.” 9 So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, “Take it and eat it. It will turn your stomach sour, but ‘in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey.’ ”10 I took the little scroll from the angel’s hand and ate it. It tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour. 11 Then I was told, “You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, languages and kings.”
  Citizens of heaven must be filled with the words of Christ every day. Just before his arrest, the Lord said that he had given the Word of God to his disciples during his high priestly prayer. Jn. 17:8, For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them...
    The success of a Christian's life of faith is determined by how abundant the words of Christ are and how much they hold on to them. Therefore, we should invest a lot of time in Bible study. To change the structure of our consciousness into the structure of truth and words in the world, we need that much effort, time, and effort. Pious Jews still recite the Pentateuch or the Psalms. The only way to keep the words of Christ from leaving our brains and lips is through constant recitation and study. Have a good word training. Meditate and apply them. Ps.1:2, Josh.1:8, meditate day and night.

3. Be victorious like Jesus through the word of Christ (Mt.4:4-10, Rev.2,3)

Use the abundant Word like Jesus, and overcome the world, the devil, and sin. Jesus overcame with the words of Deut. 8:3, 6:13,16.
Mt.4:3-11; 3.The tempter came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.” 4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God(Dt.8:3)’” 5 Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. 6 “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written: “ ‘He will command his angels concerning you, and they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’ ” 7 Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test(Dt.6:16).’” 8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.” 10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only(Dt.6:13).’” 11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.

These are the words Jesus gives to the seven churches in Asia Minor, our church today, and to each of us. “Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.” 7 times, the Lord gives the Word to the seven churches in Asia Minor. In Rev.2 and 3, 2:7 (Eph.), 11(Smyrna)/Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. The one who is victorious will not be hurt at all by the second death. 17 (Ber.), 26-29 (Thy.), 3:5-6 (Sar.), 12-13 (Phil.)/12. The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name. 13 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. 21-22(Lao.).

The beloved saints, therefore, always teach and admonish one another with the Word of Wisdom, and sing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs, praising God with a grateful heart (16). If the word of Christ is abundant in the community, it helps each other with teaching and exhortation, and thanksgiving praise and worship appear lively. The hearts of citizens of heaven must be filled with the graces of citizens of heaven. These are psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs. Worship is not limited to a specific place or time, but should always be extended to everyday life. The core of life worship is gratitude. The object of praise and the object of thanks is only God. Dear fellow believers, I bless all of us that the word of Christ dwells richly in us, always teaching and admonishing one another with the word of wisdom, singing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs, praising God with a grateful heart. Amen.

Comments