EM 말씀

Col.2:8-15, Do you enjoy God’s fullness in Jesus

관리자 0 480 2023.01.29 12:36
Col.2:8-15, Do you enjoy God’s fullness in Jesus
8-15,
8 See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces of this world rather than on Christ.
9 For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form,
10 and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.
11 In him you were also circumcised with a circumcision not performed by human hands. Your whole self ruled by the flesh was put off when you were circumcised by Christ,
12 having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through your faith in the working of God, who raised him from the dead.
13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,
14 having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away, nailing it to the cross.
15 And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.

<Sermon Summary>
    We confess Jesus Christ as Lord. You just have to be careful of the wrong teachings and live with the right faith. Today, we show Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who came in the flesh.

1. Follow Christ who is the truth/Beware of philosophy and vain deceit(lies) (8)'          Philosophy and vain deceit' is a humane lesson, leading the saints to fall away from Christ and fall into slavery to sin. There are many shamanic beliefs and heresies in the world that serve evil spirits, such as false teachings and angel worship made up by people. We must be alert not to fall into their temptations.

2. Do you live by believing in Jesus (fullness of divinity), who is a true man (body) and true God? (9)
  V.9, Jesus, who is God, came as a human (incarnation). He contains everything divine. God's grace, salvation, character, and essence dwell in us who believe in Jesus. Those who live in Christ receive and enjoy the full blessing of divinity. 1:19, For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him. Only when we are in Christ can we have the fullness(Jn.15:4,5, 4.Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. 5.“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing), apart from Christ we are empty. Jesus is “Immanuel,” God Himself among us (Mt.1:23). He is a fully human being who came in the flesh. Jn1:1,14, 1.In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 14.The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
  We can experience the fullness of God by believing in Jesus Christ. Don't be discouraged even if we look shabby now. If you confess Jesus as your Lord, read the Word, pray, and think of Jesus even a little, then the seed of Jesus is growing. The time will come when you will bear fruit 30, 60, and 100 times. Taking this amazing Christ as the owner of our life and following his guidance is a truly blessed life. We are all blessed to live a noble life following Jesus Christ, the true God and true man.

3. Christ who fills us is the head of rulers and powers (angels, spirit world).
  V.10, Christ fills the body, the church (us), and fills all things. He is the head of all things and of the church, ruling over all things. Ephe.1:20-23, “20 he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, 21 far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. 22 And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, 23 which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.”
  The objects of our worship are God and Jesus.
  Q.) Do I believe that Christ is the head of all things and the spiritual world and live enjoying the fullness of Jesus as that body(church)? Ephe.1:23; Col.3:19, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

*If we accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and God, Jesus comes into our hearts. Jesus Christ is fully in me now.
Rev. 3:20, “Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with me.”

(Poem) <Do you see Jesus in you>

A boy looked at Jesus and began to cry.
So Jesus asked.
“Hey, why are you crying?”
Said the boy.
The Lord is too far away to touch the Lord.
Jesus said.
“Hey, I’m in your heart.
That's why you can see me.”

Dear saints, do you live believing that Jesus, my Lord, my Savior, and my God, is full of divinity and everything in me? I pray that God would be humbled into a human being, a slave, a prisoner, and a death sentenced to death on the cross, the blood and death of the cross, victory over the devil, the power of resurrection, the dignity of ascension, and the kingship of heaven. Jesus Resurrection My Resurrection, Jesus Life My Life, Jesus Salvation My Salvation, Jesus Peace My Peace! Everything is given to me in Jesus and Jesus in me. Amen.

Conclusion) We believe in Jesus. Jesus came with all the fullness of the Godhead and gave each of us all, not just one. Dear saints, do you believe that Christ is present with those who have received Christ as both Lord and God? Is your life full of divine power when you believe that Christ, the life, power, and head, lives and guides you and follows him? We pray that you will live, enjoy, and live in the fullness of being united in Jesus. Amen.

Comments