EM 말씀

마Mt.1:18∼25, 임마누엘 예수Immanuel Jesus. Scripture and Sermon Summary

관리자 0 783 2022.12.25 13:54
마Mt.1:18∼25, 임마누엘 예수Immanuel Jesus.  Scripture and Sermon Summary

18-25, 18.예수 그리스도의 나심은 이러하니라 그의 어머니 마리아가 요셉과 약혼하고 동거하기 전에 성령으로 잉태된 것이 나타났더니
18 This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit.
19.그의 남편 요셉은 의로운 사람이라 그를 드러내지 아니하고 가만히 끊고자 하여
19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.
20.이 일을 생각할 때에 주의 사자가 현몽하여 이르되 다윗의 자손 요셉아 네 아내 마리아 데려오기를 무서워하지 말라 그에게 잉태된 자는 성령으로 된 것이라
20 But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit.
21.아들을 낳으리니 이름을 예수라 하라 이는 그가 자기 백성을 그들의 죄에서 구원할 자이심이라 하니라
21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.”
22.이 모든 일이 된 것은 주께서 선지자로 하신 말씀을 이루려 하심이니 이르시되
22 All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet:
23.보라 처녀가 잉태하여 아들을 낳을 것이요 그의 이름은 임마누엘이라 하리라 하셨으니 이를 번역한즉 하나님이 우리와 함께 계시다 함이라 
23 “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel” (which means “God with us”).
24.요셉이 잠에서 깨어 일어나 주의 사자의 분부대로 행하여 그의 아내를 데려왔으나
24 When Joseph woke up, he did what the angel of the Lord had commanded him and took Mary home as his wife.
25.아들을 낳기까지 동침하지 아니하더니 낳으매 이름을 예수라 하니라
25 But he did not consummate their marriage until she gave birth to a son. And he gave him the name Jesus.

Today, 2000 years ago, is the day when the greatest event of mankind took place, the day the Savior Jesus was born. (Greetings), Merry Christmas! The Savior Jesus is born! Let us hear and apply the Word of God through His two names, Jesus and Emmanuel.

1. ‘예수’는 나의 ‘구원자’이시다(21,25)
  v.21, "She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.” v.25, “But he did not consummate their marriage until she gave birth to a son. And he gave him the name Jesus.” The name 'Jesus' tells what he is doing for me. The name means save me from all sins.
    what are my sins? Rom.1:29-31, “29.They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy.”
Gal.5:19-21, “19. The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.” Is there anyone in the world who is not a sinner? there is none. Rom. 3:10, ”There is no one righteous, not even one.“ The wage for this sin is death(Rom.6:23). Acts 4:12, ”Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.” For this sinner, Jesus came and saved me. Not only that, but Jesus saves us from our pain, tears, problems, pain, and diseases. Are you sure and grateful for all this salvation?

2. ‘Immanuel’, God is with us (23) ‘
  v.23, "“The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel” (which means “God with us”). This is the fulfillment of the prophecy of the prophet Isaiah. Is. 7:14, ”Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin§ will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.“ God who came according to God's promise is with us. Those who are saved from sin (Jesus) live by this experience. God made a promise in the first chapter of Matthew (23) and also in the last chapter (20). “... And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”(Immanuel).” Emmanuel is the God who is with us at this time. He is both far and near. He is a God whom the eyes can see, the ears hear, the hands touch, and the heart feel (1 John 1:1-2). Therefore, we are never alone. Let's not be lonely because we don't have parents, children, or spouses. Even the pitch-dark, endless tunnel always has an end. In it, our Lord is with me. Am I trusting and thankful to God with this faith?

I pray that all of us who attend Christmas worship today live as the heavenly people who preach the gospel of salvation, victorious by faith, attending Jesus who saved us and who saves us every day, God who is always with us everywhere. Amen.

Comments