EM 말씀

Dan. 10:10-21, You who are highly esteemed!

관리자 0 576 2022.11.13 13:31
Dan. 10:10-21, You who are highly esteemed!

10-21,
10 A hand touched me and set me trembling on my hands and knees.
11 He said, “Daniel, you who are highly esteemed, consider carefully the words I am about to speak to you, and stand up, for I have now been sent to you.” And when he said this to me, I stood up trembling.
12 Then he continued, “Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them.
13 But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia.
14 Now I have come to explain to you what will happen to your people in the future, for the vision concerns a time yet to come.”
15 While he was saying this to me, I bowed with my face toward the ground and was speechless.
16 Then one who looked like a man† touched my lips, and I opened my mouth and began to speak. I said to the one standing before me, “I am overcome with anguish because of the vision, my lord, and I feel very weak.
17 How can I, your servant, talk with you, my lord? My strength is gone and I can hardly breathe.”
18 Again the one who looked like a man touched me and gave me strength.
19 “Do not be afraid, you who are highly esteemed,” he said. “Peace! Be strong now; be strong.” When he spoke to me, I was strengthened and said, “Speak, my lord, since you have given me strength.”
20 So he said, “Do you know why I have come to you? Soon I will return to fight against the prince of Persia, and when I go, the prince of Greece will come;
21 but first I will tell you what is written in the Book of Truth. (No one supports me against them except Michael, your prince.

(Sermon Summary)
    No matter how difficult it is, if we receive God's great grace, we can live proudly. Daniel is deeply troubled after seeing the vision of the great war, but with the comfort and encouragement of the Lord he carries out his mission well. What is the greatest grace we have received today, and how should we fulfill God’s mission?

1. The Lord touched him (10,16,18)
  The Lord touched Daniel with his hand (10). “Daniel, understand what I am saying to you, and stand up.” He touched his lips, which had become astonished, and healed them (16). The Lord touched Daniel, who was weak and could not even breathe properly (18). So Daniel received the “Heavenly First Aid” three times. Jesus also touched his patients and healed them. Even our aching hearts and wounds are healed by the Lord with a ‘heavenly first aid’. Amen.

2. ‘Daniel, the man of great favor’!’ He called out the name of comfort and encouragement (11,19; cf. 9:23).
  This means, ‘You are the treasure of God, how precious you are!’ (See Is. 43:4). God regards Daniel as a very precious treasure and loves him very much. Today, each one of us is called ‘You are a person who has received great grace, my special treasure, and my honor’. How thrilling!

3. “Do not be afraid” (12:19).
  Everyone is afraid, but God comforts us every day not to be afraid. In the Bible, the phrase “do not be afraid” is the opening term for the message of salvation (see Judges 6:23). God gives Daniel these words of salvation. Abraham (Gn.15:1), Hagar (Gn.21:17), Isaac (Gn.26:24), Moses (Num. 21:34), Zacharias (Lk1: 13), Mary (Luke 1:30), etc. got the word. Today, he also gives us these words, “Do not be afraid.” Amen.

4. Be at peace! He brings peace (19).
  Only God/Jesus can give you true peace in this chaotic world. Jesus gave true peace, his own peace, to his disciples, who were overwhelmed by his worries and anxieties. John 14:27, Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not be afraid. 14:26, “The Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and remind you of everything I have said to you.” I pray that all of you may be filled with the Holy Spirit and enjoy true peace in Jesus.

5. Be strong, be strong! (19)
  The angel touched Daniel and restored his strength. When he said, “Do not be afraid, be in peace, be strong, be strong,” Daniel gained strength. He confesses, “The Lord has strengthened me.” And he asks, “Keep speaking.”
  Let's prepare to hear God's word every day and ask the Lord, 'Continue speaking to me.' Let us experience the grace of God that strengthens us with new words every day. Mt. 4:4, “Jesus answered and said to them, ‘It is written, Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that proceedeth from the mouth of God. ' Amen!

Brothers and sisters, no matter how difficult and difficult the reality is, you can win. Not only are God and angels fighting behind the scenes for us, but history is proceeding according to God's plan and will. The day will come when I will look back on all this and recall, “It was then!” amen. This week's morning prayer message, Gn.45:5-8, "5, do not be troubled or lament that you sold me here, for God sent me before you to save lives... 7. God He sent me before you to preserve your life by this great salvation and to place your descendants into the world. 8 So it was not you who sent me here, but God. You made me ruler over all the land of Egypt.” Gn.50:19-21, 19 Joseph said to them, “Do not be afraid, for I will be for God.” 20 You tried to harm me, but God turned it into good. 21 He comforted them with earnest words, saying, “Do not be afraid, I will bring up you and your children.” Joseph, who spent all his youth and youth in slavery and prison, confesses that “God, God!” Everything was God’s absolute sovereignty and God’s providence (Rom.8:28). With all these words, we bless you as those who have received great grace from God, and bless them to achieve victory and establish the Lord's kingdom until the day the Lord comes. Amen.

Comments