EM 말씀

Dan. 6:10,16,19-28, Daniel, salvation in the lions

관리자 0 618 2022.10.09 07:37
Dan. 6:10,16,19-28, Daniel, salvation in the lions

10. Now when Daniel learned that the decree had been published, he went home to his upstairs room where the windows opened toward Jerusalem. Three times a day he got down on his knees and prayed, giving thanks to his God, just as he had done before.
16.So the king gave the order, and they brought Daniel and threw him into the lions’ den. The king said to Daniel, “May your God, whom you serve continually, rescue you!”
19.At the first light of dawn, the king got up and hurried to the lions’ den.
20.When he came near the den, he called to Daniel in an anguished voice, “Daniel, servant of the living God, has your God, whom you serve continually, been able to rescue you from the lions?”
21.Daniel answered, “May the king live forever!
22.My God sent his angel, and he shut the mouths of the lions. They have not hurt me, because I was found innocent in his sight. Nor have I ever done any wrong before you, Your Majesty.”
23.The king was overjoyed and gave orders to lift Daniel out of the den. And when Daniel was lifted from the den, no wound was found on him, because he had trusted in his God.
24.At the king’s command, the men who had falsely accused Daniel were brought in and thrown into the lions’ den, along with their wives and children. And before they reached the floor of the den, the lions overpowered them and crushed all their bones.
25.Then King Darius wrote to all the nations and peoples of every language in all the earth: “May you prosper greatly!
26.“I issue a decree that in every part of my kingdom people must fear and reverence the God of Daniel. “For he is the living God and he endures forever; his kingdom will not be destroyed, his dominion will never end.
27 He rescues and he saves; he performs signs and wonders in the heavens and on the earth. He has rescued Daniel from the power of the lions.”
28 So Daniel prospered during the reign of Darius and the reign of Cyrus the Persian.

<Sermon Summary>
    Have you risked your life and watched the incision of faith? What kind of pain have you experienced because you believe in Jesus? The text shows the process of life's prosperity (1-3), adversity (4-9), prayer (10), death (martyrdom faith, 11-18), and victory (resurrection-glory-prosperity, 19-28). I hope you will listen to God's Word today and apply it in your life. *Put the appropriate word in parentheses in the bulletin.

1. Outstanding Prime Minister Daniel (1-3)
  The Persian king Dario appointed the three prime ministers, and Daniel, an old man in his 80s, stood out. This is God's grace given to those who trust and depend on God.

2. Daniel being accused (4-17)
 1) The test of envy (4-5) : Daniel had no blemish except for his faith (4,5), and he had no wrongdoing or fault. 4, “... but they were unable to do so. They could find no corruption in him, because he was trustworthy and neither corrupt nor negligent.” *Know that there is a test of envy when you try to do something!
 2) Prohibition of prayer to the Lord : A ban was made as the basis for accusing Daniel (6-9). 7, “If anyone asks anything from any god or man other than the king in thirty days, he will be thrown into the lions’ den.”

3) Prayer is punishable by death! (10-13), 10, Daniel knew that this decree was stamped with the king’s seal, but when he went back to his house, went up to the upper room, opened the window facing Jerusalem, and, as he had done before, three times a day. He knelt in prayer and gave thanks to his God. Even before his death, he regularly knelt down in his house and offered a prayer of thanks to God three times daily (Ps.55:17, In the evening, in the morning and at noon I pray with sorrow and groaning; the Lord hears). Are we praying first every day? Let's pray with the attitude of "I'm too busy to pray!"
 4) Daniel was thrown into the lions (14-17). He was thrown into the lions' den where there were many hungry lions.

3. God Saves Daniel (18-28)
 1) King Darius tried to rescue Daniel, but only Almighty God saved him (18-23). 22, "My God has sent his angel and shut the mouths of the lions, and the lions have not harmed me; for my innocence is clear before him, and I have done no harm to you, O king." That night, who was the hardest? Are you Daniel? Are you a king? Is it an angel or lions? Daniel was hard. The king suffered greatly. The lions, the king of wild beasts, must have been really angry and painful. They must have experienced the tremendous frustration of not being able to eat in front of his prey. 23, “... When Daniel was brought up out of the den, he was not hurt in the slightest, because he trusted in his God.” He wasn't hurt in the slightest. Because he believes (trusts) in his God. The Almighty power of God transcends all things. Only trust! Everything is in God's hands. Angels, lions, den of lions, King Darius, and enemies! So trust in God completely.

4. Let me apply.
  We need to change our prayers from ‘let me be like Daniel’ to ‘let me live like Daniel’! How humble is he? He did not hold grudges against his comrades who threw him into the lions' den to death.  How confident is he? He risked his death, prayed to God, and trusted in God. God was the Almighty God who shuts the mouths of lions.  How clean is he? Let us trust in the pure faith that does not compromise with secular culture, the eternal God, and the King of all the nations of the world, Jesus Christ. Heb.13:8, “He is the same yesterday, today, and forever.” Just trust in Jesus Christ, meditate on his word, pray, hold fast to Him and do not compromise with the world. I pray that you all live as blessed saints who acknowledge God as God and proclaim the gospel to unbelievers in the world. Amen.

Comments