EM 말씀

Rev. 22:13-21, I am coming soon (7,12,20) Maranatha! (Lord, come)

관리자 0 759 2022.07.18 01:21

13-21,
13  I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
14  “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city.
15  Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.
16  “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you*this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”
17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.
18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll.
19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.
20 He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.”
Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.
21 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s people. Amen.

Sermon Summary of Last week/ 1) God's Word is faithful and true(6) 2) Blessed are those who keep the Word(7) 3) Worship God only(8-9) 4) Receive the Lord's rewards (crowns)(12)

Today's verses are 22:13-21. Listen carefully and enjoy the blessings of the life of Jesus.
1. Jesus to come is the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end (13). What is Jesus’ identity?
Jesus is the Creator, Judge, and Sovereign. He loves us to the end of the world (John 13:1, It was just before the Passover Festival. Jesus knew that the hour had come for him to leave this world and go to the Father. Having loved his own who were in the world, he loved them to the end), cares for us and keeps us.

2. Blessed are the saints who have been washed with the blood of Jesus (14, 7:14, I answered, “Sir, you know.” And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb). They go to the tree of life and enter the pearl gates of heaven. But there is one who is truly unfortunate, outside the city (the lake of eternal fire) (dogs - the wicked, the unbelievers, 15). Preach the Gospel to unbelievers.

3. Jesus Himself speaks. 'I, Jesus'. It is truly impressive (16).
He is the root and the descendant of David, the bright Star.

4. The Holy Spirit and the Bride of the Lamb (church) invite everyone to the water of life without cost (17). Is. 55:1, God invites us. ““Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost.” Let us also invite our neighbors to the water of life. Come on. 'Come, those who hear, those who thirst, those who desire.'

5. The Bible is absolutely perfect (18-19). Do not add or subtract. Let's take the word as it is. Dt. 4:2, Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you.

6. Jesus is coming soon (20). Triple emphasis (Certainly). ‘Come, Lord Jesus, Amen.’ Let’s live while waiting for the Lord of hope and comfort, the Lord of the Second Coming. Let's pray and wait for 'maranatha' like the early church.

7. Only let us live full of the grace of Jesus(21), who sacrificed all that he had on the cross and gave us life. We cannot live a moment without grace. Let us be filled only with the grace of the Lord. Let's thank you. Amen.

Conclusion:
  True believers must follow the Lamb to the end without compromising with the world so that we can welcome Jesus whenever He comes. I wish you eternal life and heaven, and I pray that you will become a blessed saint who will receive the Lord's return with faith like gold after being tested with patience. Let us give thanks for the salvation of Jesus Christ and be completely obedient. Let's carry out the mission of salvation that has been entrusted to us and become more like Jesus Christ. Then, on the last day, when you stand before the Lord, the praise and reward of the Lord will abound. Amen.

Summary
 Last week/ 1) God's Word is faithful and true(6) 2) Blessed are those who keep the Word(7) 3) Worship God only(8-9) 4) Receive the Lord's rewards (crowns)(12)

Today's verses are 22:13-21. Listen carefully and enjoy the blessings of the life of Jesus.
1. Jesus to come is the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end (13). What is Jesus’ identity?
Jesus is the Creator, Judge, and Sovereign. He loves us to the end of the world (John 13:1).
2. Blessed are the saints who have been washed with the blood of Jesus (14, 7:14). They go to the tree of life and enter the pearl gates of heaven. But there is one who is truly unfortunate, outside the city (the lake of eternal fire) (dogs - the wicked, the unbelievers, 15). Preach the Gospel to unbelievers.
3. Jesus Himself speaks. 'I, Jesus'. It is truly impressive (16).
He is the root and the descendant of David, the bright Star.
4. The Holy Spirit and the Bride of the Lamb (church) invite everyone to the water of life without cost (17). I
5. The Bible is absolutely perfect (18-19). Do not add or subtract. Let's take the word as it is. Dt. 4:2.
6. Jesus is coming soon (20). Triple emphasis (Certainly). ‘Come, Lord Jesus, Amen.’ Let’s live while waiting for the Lord of hope and comfort, the Lord of the Second Coming. Let's pray and wait for 'maranatha' like the early church.
7. Only let us live full of the grace of Jesus(21), who sacrificed all that he had on the cross and gave us life. We cannot live a moment without grace. Let us be filled only with the grace of the Lord. Let's thank you. Amen.

Conclusion: Let's carry out the mission of salvation that has been entrusted to us and become more like Jesus Christ. Then, on the last day, when you stand before the Lord, the praise and reward of the Lord will abound. Amen.

Comments