EM 말씀

Rev.16:1-21, Judgment of the seven bowls (That day is like a thief)

관리자 0 966 2022.04.24 11:07
Rev.16:1-21, Judgment of the seven bowls (That day is like a thief)

1-21, 1, Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, “Go, pour out the seven bowls of God’s wrath on the earth.”
2,The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. 3, The second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it turned into blood like that of a dead person, and every living thing in the sea died.
4, The third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water, and they became blood. 5, Then I heard the angel in charge of the waters say: “You are just in these judgments, O Holy One, you who are and who were;
6, for they have shed the blood of your holy people and your prophets, and you have given them blood to drink as they deserve.”
7, And I heard the altar respond: “Yes, Lord God Almighty, true and just are your judgments.” 8, The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was allowed to scorch people with fire. 9, They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him. 10, The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony 11, and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.
12, The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East.
13, Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14, They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty. 15, “Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.”  16, Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon. 17, The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and out of the temple came a loud voice from the throne, saying, “It is done!” 18, Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake. No earthquake like it has ever occurred since mankind has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake. 19, The great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations collapsed. God remembered Babylon the Great and gave her the cup filled with the wine of the fury of his wrath. 20, Every island fled away and the mountains could not be found. 21, From the sky huge hailstones, each weighing about a hundred pounds,[a] fell on people. And they cursed God on account of the plague of hail, because the plague was so terrible.

Last week, I attended a seminar on building a healthy church for two days.
“We are called to build the church of God.” Ephesians 4:12, so that the saints may be perfected for the work of service and for the building up of the body of Christ (the church).” And the most important task in my life is to fulfill my mission to build the kingdom of God. Acts 1:8, “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” The instructor made me memorize the goal of the church building seminar. Let him read the goal together. <Goal to build a church>: Using all my time, power, and spiritual gifts to achieve the kingdom of God and healthy church growth, no matter where it leads me or what it costs, the rest of me can live as a person of obedience, passion, and loyalty. to dedicate one's life to Amen.

Today, we talk about the last plague, the seven bowl plagues (the third Woe). Those who follow the beast (the Antichrist) will face global, universal, and final judgment. Since all the saints have been taken up to heaven, they are exempt from this bowl plague. What would happen if you remained in this world? Therefore, we should watch and pray and live a good life of faith.
The first bowl (2) is poured on the ground, and the unbeliever suffers from severe boils.
The second bowl (3) is poured into the sea and becomes dead blood, and all living things in the sea die.
The third bowl (4-7)- Water from rivers and water sources becomes blood.
The fourth bowl (8-9)- The sun burns those who have received the mark of the beast. But the children of God are exempt (7:16).
The fifth bowl (10-11)- The bowl is poured out on the throne of the beast (Antichrist). It gets dark and people hurt, and they bite their tongue.
The sixth bowl (12-16)- It was poured out on the great river Euphrates, and the river dried up. The spiritual war between God and the devil begins.
The seventh bowl (17-21) - It was poured into the air, and the world was destroyed by a great earthquake and hail disaster.
  Then how should we live? Verse 15, “Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.” We will have to put on the clothes of righteousness and live a life of repentance.
  Dear saints, the world and evil spirits deceive us with lies and do not break their own stubbornness and we will perish. God wants us to always be awake and live as separate people. And He wants to make known His will, salvation, and judgment in the world. I pray that you will become the blessed and rewarded people of the Lord who live as the perfect instrument of God's Word and the Lord's witness to announce God's will in the world. Amen.

Last week, I attended a seminar on building a healthy church for two days. “We are called to build the church of God.” Ephe.4:12. And the most important task in my life is to fulfill my mission to build the kingdom of God. Acts 1:8. The instructor made me memorize the goal of the church building seminar. Let him read the goal together. <Goal to build a church>: Using all my time, power, and spiritual gifts to achieve the kingdom of God and healthy church growth, no matter where it leads me or what it costs, the rest of me can live as a person of obedience, passion, and loyalty. to dedicate one's life to Amen.

Today, we talk about the last plague, the seven bowl plagues (the third Woe). Those who follow the beast(the Antichrist) will face global, universal, and final judgment. Since all the saints have been taken up to heaven, they are exempt from this bowl plagues. What would happen if you remained in this world? Therefore, we should watch and pray and live a good life of faith.
The first bowl (2) is poured on the ground, and the unbeliever suffers from severe boils. The second bowl (3) is poured into the sea and becomes dead blood, and all living things in the sea die.
The third bowl (4-7)-Water from rivers and water sources becomes blood. People die. The fourth bowl (8-9) - The sun burns those who have received the mark of the beast. The children of God are exempted (7:16).
The fifth bowl (10-11)-A bowl is poured out on the devil's throne. It gets dark and it hurts, and he bites his tongue.
The sixth bowl (12-16)-It was poured into the Euphrates, and the river dried up, and the war between God and the devil begins.
The seventh bowl (17-21)-It was poured into the air, and the world was destroyed by a great earthquake and hail disaster.

Then how should we live? Verse 15, “Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the man who watches and keeps his clothes, ...” You will have to put on the clothes of righteousness and live a life of repentance. I pray that you will become the blessed and rewarded people of the Lord who live as the perfect instrument of God's Word and the Lord's witness to announce God's will in the world. Amen.

Comments