EM 말씀

Gn. 45:8, Dream vs Vision

관리자 0 1,347 2022.01.30 07:00
Gn. 45:8,  Dream vs Vision.    January 30. 2022.  Sermon : Rev. ChoongKi Park

"So then, it was not you who sent me here, but God. He made me father to Pharaoh, lord of his entire household and ruler of all Egypt.

I will call the dreams that people dream and the dreams that God dreams as visions.
Because of Joseph's dream, his brothers sold him to Midianite merchants for 20 pieces of silver, who took him to Egypt and sold him as a slave to the king's chief of guard (the president's chief of security) for more money.
  Joseph was recognized for his faithful work in the house of the guardsman. The captain's wife coveted this Joseph and seduced him, but when it didn't go his way, she framed Joseph and was imprisoned in the yard of the guards. But later Joseph interpreted the king's dream as 7 years of plenty and 7 years of poor harvest and dealt with it by proposing a plan, he became the Prime Minister of Egypt. In the land of Canaan, where his father and his brothers live, there was a famine and there was no food, so his brothers came to Egypt to find food, thus Joseph and they met. His brothers were terrified because they thought of the old incident when they sold Joseph (Joseph had a dream in which his brothers' sheafs bowed down to Joseph's sheaf). As Joseph had dreamed, his brothers had now come and bowed down to him and were about to ask for food, but he said to them. "Don't worry about the fact that you sold me here to Egypt. It was not you, but God who sent me here," he confesses.
  It is God who sent you to this United States. He made you a minister here and made you the hope of this world.

God exalts you to save your neighbors.
1. God made Joseph Prime Minister to save his family
2. God made Esther a queen to save her nation
3. God made you to be an official (Kwansa) so that you can save the Chula Vista Church
4. God saved mankind by sending His only begotten Son, Jesus, as Savior.

Now!
* What kind of dreams do you have? When it comes to the new year, we often have dreams that we want to achieve in the new year.
* What is God dreaming of through you?
* What is God's vision that He wants to achieve through the Chula Vista Korean Presbyterian Church?
* What kind of God did you meet through today's Word?
* God's vision for me is to restore God's image
* There is a vision of God in sending me to America (to make me a pastor)
* God has a vision for sending me to the Chula Vista Church.
* On this blessed day, I pray that you will all enjoy the blessings God has given you.
Gn. 45:8, Dream vs. Vision,  January 30, 2022 Sermon - Rev. ChoongKi Park

"So then, it was not you who sent me here, but God. He made me father to Pharaoh, lord of his entire household and ruler of all Egypt.

I will call the dreams that people dream and the dreams that God dreams as visions.
Because of Joseph's dream, his brothers sold him to the Midianite merchants for 20 pieces of silver, who took him to Egypt and sold him as a slave to the king's chief of guard (the president's chief of security) for more money.

Joseph was recognized for his faithful work in the house of the guardsman. The captain's wife coveted this Joseph and seduced him, but when it didn't go his way, she framed Joseph and Joseph was imprisoned in the yard of the guards. But later Joseph interpreted the king's dream as seven years of great abundance and seven years of famine and dealt with it by proposing a plan, he became the Prime Minister of Egypt. In the land of Canaan, where his father and his brothers live, there was a famine and there was no food, so his brothers came to Egypt to find food, thus they met Joseph. His brothers were terrified because they thought of the old incident when they sold Joseph (Joseph had a dream in which his brothers' sheaves bowed down to Joseph's sheaf). As Joseph had dreamed, his brothers had now come and bowed down to him and were about to ask for food, but he said to them. "Don't worry about the fact that you sold me here to Egypt. It was not you, but God who sent me here," he confesses.

It is God who sent you to the United States. He made you a minister here and made you the hope of this world! 
God exalts you to save your neighbors.
1. God made Joseph Prime Minister to save his family
2. God made Esther a queen to save her nation
3. God made you to be an official (Kwansa) so that you can save the Chula Vista Church
4. God saved mankind by sending His only begotten Son, Jesus, as Savior.
Now!
* What kind of dreams do you have? We often have dreams that we want to achieve in the New Year.
* What is God dreaming through you?
* What is God's vision that He wants to achieve through the Chula Vista Korean Presbyterian Church?
* What kind of God did you meet through today's Word?
* God's vision for me is to restore God's image.
* There is a vision of God in sending me to America (to make me a pastor)
* God has a vision for sending me to the Chula Vista Church.
* On this blessed day, I pray that you will all enjoy the blessings God has given you.

Comments