EM 말씀

Isaiah 40:26-31, Man of faith like eagle, Hope in the Lord

관리자 0 3,021 2017.10.10 01:18
Isaiah 40:26-31, Man of faith like eagle, Hope in the Lord

Scripture:
26.Lift your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one, and calls them each by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing.

27.Why do you say, O Jacob, and complain, O Israel, "My way is hidden from the LORD; my cause is disregarded by my God"?
28.Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.

29.He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
30.Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;
31.but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

* Humor, why is your face black?
Even my  face is a little black, I live brightly with looking at the light of the Lord.

* I pray that God's comfort will be on everyone who has been affected by the shooting in Las Vegas(10/01/17). 
What are the teachings through today's Word of God, the text?

1. We are tired and exhausted (30).
Verse 30,
Matthew 11:28, "You who are weary and heavy laden ... I will give you rest." Jesus invites us. 'The Myth of Sisyphus' of A. Camus, Sisyphus who went to hell was punished. It is a punishment that puts a large stone crest on the top of a mountain. When he put it on, the stone fell back down the mountain. When he put it on again. He had to repeat it forever. Humans are probably the same fate. Modern people also have sin and world burden. There are many burdens such as the burden of tax, burden of poverty, burden of disease. In the text, the Israelites were also weary lives. Despair is at stake. But God comforts in verse 27. Jesus invites us tired to rest.

2. Only God gives us new strength (26,28,29). Who is God?

Verse 26, The Creator. V. 28, The eternal God. Verse 29, He gives strength to the weary. Look up and seek the Lord's help.
 Psalm 40:2.
2 Corinthians 5:17, Change the point of view of God. And pray.
I bless you to live as a Christian who gains this new strength.

3. God only says to keep the faith of the eagle in the hope of the Lord (31).

V. 31, "but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Amen. What should we do to have an eagle-like faith? There is only one way to look to the Lord (Kawa). This means to be eagerly awaited with hope and expectation. As a dog keeps looking at his master, we wait patiently for God, our master, in expectation and hope.
It's in the Bible, Psalm 103:5, NIV. "The LORD is renewing you like an eagle with your youth."

* Three types of humans. 1) Eagle-type. 2) Ox  type - He struggls with his horns. 3) Balloon type - When the wind blows, it blows away. Let us become believers like an eagle.

* Eagle's decision to change a new life - a new claw, a new beak, and a new feather.
Put down the wrong habits and traditions. Look to the Lord. Recognize God the Creator day by day as my God. Accept Jesus as our King. At that time, we can go up to the blue sky with our wings vigorously like an eagle. Go up, live up to the heaven.

* A Story in the Talmud. "If you get lost in the mountains, you go down and you die. On the contrary, you have to climb up. You have to climb the top of the mountain and look everywhere. You can see the village and You can see the way down. Then You have to set the direction and find the way. The more you lose your way, the more you have to climb up. "

The Lord, who has invited us, gives us new strength. I pray that you will only wait for Him (wait,expect and rely on Him thoroughly) and live as a  blessed Saints. Amen

Comments