EM 말씀

Psalms 5:1-12 Worship of the New Year

관리자 0 1,845 2021.01.31 14:41
Psalms 5:1-12 Worship of the New Year 

1-12
1.For the director of music. For flutes. A psalm of David. Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my sighing. 2.Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, for to you I pray. In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. 4.You are not a God who takes pleasure in evil; with you the wicked cannot dwell. 5.The arrogant cannot stand in your presence; you hate all who do wrong. 6You destroy those who tell lies; bloodthirsty and deceitful men the LORD abhors.
7.But I, by your great mercy, will come into your house; in reverence will I bow down toward your holy temple.
8Lead me, O LORD, in your righteousness because of my enemies -- make straight your way before me.
9Not a word from their mouth can be trusted; their heart is filled with destruction. Their throat is an open grave; with their tongue they speak deceit.
10Declare them guilty, O God! Let their intrigues be their downfall. Banish them for their many sins, for they have rebelled against you.
11But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.
12For surely, O LORD, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield.

Isa. 60:1-2, Rise up and shine, and the glory of the Lord shall appear upon you.

When worship lives, life/home/churches live! It is the best act of turning glory to God, and worship is God's greatest delight in meeting Him. Keep the word/prayer/praise alive.

Last week's Revelation seminar, 15 hours of participation. God called us to be Jesus' virtuous bride. We must be virtuous brides armed with the Word and the Holy Spirit. In a world like the wilderness, you should be well trained in word and prayer. This allows us to win the seven-seals calamity, the seven-trumpets catastrophe, and the eternal life of the heavens, the new heavens, and the new earth with the Lord. I hope that all lives will be blessed. Amen.

David worships God in an imminent crisis. I cry out and pray. Meet God deeply and be filled with joy. I pray that today we will receive the word of life and worship to experience the presence of the Lord. 
  David seeks his own protection. Furthermore, prayers of self-examation, pleas for forgiveness and salvation must also be made. Let's apply it to us. 

1. Call the Names of God (verses 1-3)

Gospel song, ♪Give ear to my words♪
  David prays that 1) Give ear to my words, O LORD,  2) Consider my sighing. 3) Listen to my cry for help (the sound of a groaning to be saved). He waits in prayer with expectation in the names of Jehovah, my King, and my God.

2. Worship is prostrating to God of the loving-kindness (verses 7-8)
  David will rely on the loving-kindness of God (abundant love, Exodus 34:6,7) to come to the Lord, and to fall down and experience the Presence of the Lord (Heb. 4:16, Let him boldly come before the throne of grace (God's presence) to obtain grace that helps him in time).

3. Worshippers enjoy a shield of grace (joy, blessing, and protection) (verses 11-12)
  David enjoys blessing and protection through God, who is filled with joy in the Lord (Nehemiah 8:10, Hab.3:18) and is a shield of grace (a great shield for whole body protection). Even today, with the grace of our bodyguard, the Lord, we call to live by singing the song of victory in Jesus (Rom. 8:31-39) over any attacks, temptations, and problems.

I pray that we will all live a life of blessed worship in Jesus, the life. Amen!

Comments