EM 말씀

Fruit of Peace - Peacemaker, Jn.14:25-27, Rom. 5:1,9, Ephe.2:13-14, Ma…

관리자 0 1,945 2020.10.11 06:30
Fruit of Peace - Peacemaker, Jn.14:25-27, Rom. 5:1,9, Ephe.2:13-14, Matt.5:9

Jn. 14:25-27, 25. "All this I have spoken while still with you.
 26. But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
 27. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
Rom.5:1,9, 1. Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with  God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
 9. Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God's wrath through him!
Ephe.2:13-14, 13. But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ.
 14. For he himself is our peace, who has made the two one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility,
Matt.5:9, Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.

* People who want peace, Picture of peace. Everyone wants peace. They think the environment is good for peace. But true peace is the peace in tribulation that comes when the Lord becomes captain in the midst of rough waves.

1. Three Peaces (Jesus Believers)
 1) Peace with God (Rom. 5:1, 9, Jesus’ Cross and His Blood)
  A sinner, every human enjoys peace with God by faith in Jesus.
 2) Peace with himself (Peace of God, 14:27)
  Only those who believe in Jesus enjoy peace with himself.
 3) Peace with Neighbors (Rom. 12:18). If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.
  Only those who believe in Jesus forgive their neighbors and enjoy peace.

2. Only Jesus Brings us True Peace (27, Ephesians 2:13,14)

1) Fear not (27, Psalm 46:1-3,10). 1. God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. 2. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, 3. though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging. 10. "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

2) Pray without worry (27, Phil. 4:6,7). 6. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
  7. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

3) Trust in God (Is. 26:3,4). 3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.
  4. Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal. 

4) Rely on the Blood of the Cross (Ephe. 2:13:14)
  When we believe in the blood of Christ, the Peace of the Lord comes.
  13. But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ.
  14. For he himself is our peace, who has made the two one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility,

3. Live as a peacemaker (Matt. 5:9).
  Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.
 The believers of Jesus are not the problem maker, but the peace maker. Bless you all      with peace, the fruit of the Holy Spirit, in the fullness of the Holy Spirit. Amen. 
*St. Francis' Prayer for Peace
 LORD, make me a channel of Thy peace
That where there is hatred, I may bring love,
That where there is wrong, I may bring the the spirit of forgiveness.
That where there is discord, I may bring harmony,
That where there is error, I  may bring truth,
That where there is doubt, I may bring faith,
That where there is despair, I may bring hope,
That where there are shadows, I may bring light,
That where there is sadness, I may bring joy.
LORD, grant that I may seek rather
To comfort-than to be comforted;
To understand-than to be understood;
To love-than to be loved;
For it is by giving that one receives;
It is by self-forgetting that one finds;
It is by forgiving that one is forgiven;
It is by dying that one awakens to eternal life.
(It is for Jesus to be fully in faith in eternal life.) Amen.

Comments