EM 말씀

Rev. 21:1-4, 1 Jn. 5:11-12, Die to Live (Are you ready for entering th…

관리자 0 1,866 2020.09.20 07:18
Rev. 21:1-4, 1 Jn. 5:11-12, Die to Live (Are you ready for entering the Heaven /One Month to Live 29

Rev. 21:1-4
1.  Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.
2.  I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.
3.  And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.
4.  He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.“

*Why did health evangelist Dr. Lee Sang-gu convert to Christianity?
 After counseling with a deaconess who is unsure to go to heaven.   
 75% of Americans believe the life after death, heaven and hell.
Ecc. 7:4, The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning, but the heart of fools is in the house of pleasure.

1. Heaven can't wait

Where will you spend eternity after death? Heaven or Hell? It depends on your choice. Heaven has no death, no tears, no pain, no sorrow, no cry (Rv. 21:4). Full of joy, glory, and peace.
 The way to heaven should only be believed of Jesus Christ as his Savior and God (1 Jn. 5:11,12; Jn. 14:6: 5:24). 
  1 John 5:11,12. 11And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
  12He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
 Jn. 14:6,  Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
 Jn. 5:24, "I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.
2. Eternal Assurance

As you prepare for your eternal heaven, invest precious time in two things that will remain forever: the Word of God (Is. 40:8) and man (character and evangelism).
  *Isaiah 40:8, “The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever.“

*A big investment in a hotel to stay for a while on vacation is ridiculous. Instead, invest in the salvation of a soul that is more precious than thr whole world.

*The testimony of the elderly who went to a friend's funeral and heard the hymn #606 (There’s  a    land  that  is fairer  than  day) twice. It was touching her, she believed in Jesus as her Savior and went to heaven.

*Pastor, Jess Moody's Testimony: An adult friend's wife was battling cancer with heaven's conviction, and after an hour or two she was confident that she would meet her husband and two children in heaven.
  "A thousand years is like a day" (2 Peter 3:8, But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day). The last words she left to her husband were, "I love you. Take care of my children. I'll see you an hour later." Wouldn't we have to live with this view of eternity, thinking that we have only one month left? 

[Determination]
1. How do you imagine the kingdom of heaven? (Rev. chapters 21-22)

2. Are you sure to enter the kingdom of heaven?

3. How will you live for the rest of your life for the kingdom of heaven?
 What will you do for one soul? (Targeting – Prayer – Gift – Evangelism - Bringing  up - Entering into the heaven with him, etc.)

Comments