EM 말씀

Ps. 8:1-9 Who Am I really?(Discover Your Real identity)/One Month To L…

관리자 0 1,862 2020.08.02 04:26
Ps. 8:1-9 Who Am I really?(Discover Your Real identity)/One Month To Live 16/
    Learn Humbly 1
8:1-9
1 O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens.
2 From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise because of your enemies, to silence the foe and the avenger.
3 When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place,
4.what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him?
5.You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honor.
6.You made him ruler over the works of your hands; you put everything under his feet:
7.all flocks and herds, and the beasts of the field,
8.the birds of the air, and the fish of the sea, all that swim the paths of the seas.
9.O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!

Sometimes I look up at the night sky. Hundreds of billions of stars are shining! At the moment I realize how vast God is and how precious I am. In the text, David asks. Verse 3-5, “3 When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, 4.what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him? 5.You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honor.” What is man, is the Lord thinking of him and caring for him?"
  God chose the unnamed shepherd David to establish himself as the king of Israel.
  Who am I really? Who is God really?

1. God is an Intelligent Designer, we are created in the image of God.
  Rom 1:20, For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities -- his eternal power and divine nature -- have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.
  the creator of the Milky Way, 7.8 billion people or thousands of trillions of leaves are all different. They show the presence of the Creator God.

2. We are children of God (Avoiding Identity Theft)
  Do not deprive the devil of our identity. Walter Disney's film "The Lion King", Simba, which once lost the heir to the king and restored it, says, "Remember who you are. You are my child. You are the true king." Don't forget that you are the children of God. He loves so much and forgives your all sins. But Satan wants to take away our identity, which is God's possession, anytime, anywhere." 1 Peter 2:9, “But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.”

3. Acknowledge your personality.
 Ephesians 2:10, "For we are God's masterpieces(workmanships), created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." 
  Donald Clifton, <Living With Your Strength>.               
  *Remember the sad story of an eagle cub who knew himself only as a chick.
  Make good use of God-given personalities and strengths to live for the Lord. Heb. 2:9-10, 9. But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone. 10. In bringing many sons to glory, it was fitting that God, for whom and through whom everything exists, should make the author of their salvation perfect through suffering.
  Look at Jesus Christ, the afflicted Lord who has restored our identity. Amen. 

<Determination> 
1. Look at the hundreds of billions of stars in heaven and express who I am.

2. Express to God with objects (photos, jewelry, etc.) that will make you aware of your identity.

3. Write down my strengths and give my prayers to God.

<Meditation and Prayer>
  Loving God! Lord who made us the most honorable, restore the lost identity in Jesus and live for Him in the image, the children of God. Amen.

Comments