EM 말씀

Ephesians3:17-19 Connect Without Hesitation/Life Without Regrets9

관리자 0 2,045 2020.07.05 04:06
Ephesians3:17-19 Connect Without Hesitation/Life Without Regrets9
 -Love Completely 1          Gn.2:22-24, 16-19; Jn. 3:16; Is. 53:5; Ps.73:28

Gn. 2:24, The man said, "This is now bone of my bonesand flesh of my flesh; she shall be called ‘woman,' for she was taken out of man.”             
Gn. 3:16, To the woman he said, "I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing; with pain you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.”
Jn. 3:16, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Is. 53:5, But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.
Ephe. 3:17-19, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love,
  18may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ,
  19.and to know this love that surpasses knowledge -- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
Ps. 73:28, But as for me, it is good to be near God. I have made the Sovereign LORD my refuge; I will tell of all your deeds.

What is the most important thing when we live with perfect love? It's a relationship.
<Question> How do you want to spend time with someone if you can only live a month?

1. We are social beings.

Gen. 2:22-24,
  God made a man and a woman to establish a relationship with God and a relationship with his neighbors (the relationship of peace). However, all relationships were destroyed by the sins of disobeying God together (discord). <Question> Who has let you down in your life? (Blame, Distancing, Denial, Forgiveness?)

2. Sacrifice, the price of love 
  The sacrifice of humanity's greatest love is that Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins (John 3:16, Is.53:5).
  God put the Only begotten Son in the place of death, causing maximum insult and suffering. Jesus' cross restores all discord to a relationship of peace.

* Video <The Bridge>
  We must realize the breadth, length, height, and depth of Christ's love(The Cross) (Ephesians 3:17-19). Let's know the four dimensions of this love (The cross). Its breadth embraces all men in the universe. Jesus' love of the cross extends to all, both the rich and the poor, the honored and the low, the elderly and children.  Its length includes from eternity to eternity in time with the outer east and west of the universe. Its height extends from the earth to the heavenly throne. He lifts us who live on earth to heaven and leads us eternal heaven. Its depth raised us from the bottom of hell to the life of Jesus, who was dying miserably. Now let us all praise the Lord's grace. Amen.
  Hymn #304/ ♪The love of God is great♪ "That great God's love is indescribable."  God loves you that much. Bless us for the rest of our time, realizing the Lord's love, becoming intimate, and becoming well connected with our neighbors by his strength. Amen.

<Question of Determination>
1. If you can only live a month, who will you spend to share your heart? What would you do?

2. Ask forgiveness for those who have been hurt by words, actions, and silences, and write a letter that confides in all the words you want to say.

3. Be grateful for God's love, the crucifixion sacrifice of the Only Son, and be intimate with God, and use that love to restore all relationships with your neighbors.

We all know that being close to God is our greatest blessing(Ps.73:28), and we bless you to deeply realize the Lord's four-dimensional love, become more intimate with the Lord, have a better relationship with our neighbors, and preach Jesus Christ them. Amen

Comments