EM 말씀

Ephe. 3:20,21 Thaw out the frozen dream/ Life without regrets 7

관리자 0 2,045 2020.06.28 11:58
Ephe. 3:20,21 Thaw out the frozen dream/ Life without regrets 7

3:20-21 
20.Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,
21.to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

We all have God-given dreams. But don't you put that dream in the freezer? Now that our lives are short, God wants us to melt that dream, fulfill it, and live.
*The dream is as sweet as dreamsicle ice cream.
Prov. 29:18, “If there is no dream, it is destroyed.”
Ps. 34:8, "Taste and see the goodness of the Lord."
<Question> Do you live in pursuit of God's dreams?

1. God gives us dreams (Dreams float)
  Eph. 3:20, Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,        God-given dreams float upward. Why?

1) Because that dream requires faith. Heb.11:6, And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
2) Because that dream affects the life of another person.

3) Because that dream comes out of our hearts.
Phil. 2:13, "for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose."
<Question> How do you respond to God's dreams?

2. Rocky road
  Our enemy Satan seeks to steal and destroy God's dreams.
Jn.10:10, The thief(Satan) comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

He make us them suspicious and impatient. But we have to wait until the Lord's dream will come true (Abraham, Joseph, David, etc.). Be sure of Immanuel in the waiting room of life.
Josh.1:5,
No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.

It is never for God too late to come to us.

* The song of the Auschwitz camp "Ani Mamin(“I Believe”) (a song that the Jews sing on the Passover).
Verse 1,
"I believe. My Savior must come! I wait, even if it's a little slow.” A Jewish surgeon survived by shaving with a piece of glass every day.
Verse 2,
I believe. It's never too late that day. It's just that we're in too much hurry. Amen. ♪In His Time!♪ 

God is never too late. He will come on time. No matter what environment you are in, there is no difficulty in destroying God's dream for your life. I bless you for keeping this in your heart and fulfilling your dream as if you were rekindled with the Lord's dream.

Determination :
1. What are your frozen dreams in your 'dream box'?

2. What faith will you put into fulfilling your God-given dreams? Let's write down and do what we do.

Comments