EM 말씀

Ps. 90:1-12, Count the rest of us (Life Without Regret-1)

관리자 0 2,166 2020.06.08 11:27
Ps. 90:1-12, Count the rest of us (Life Without Regret-1) 

1-12
1.Psalm 90 A prayer of Moses the man of God. Lord, you have been our dwelling place throughout all generations.
2.Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God.
3.You turn men back to dust, saying, "Return to dust, O sons of men."
4.For a thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night.
5.You sweep men away in the sleep of death; they are like the new grass of the morning --
6.though in the morning it springs up new, by evening it is dry and withered.
7.We are consumed by your anger and terrified by your indignation.
8.You have set our iniquities before you, our secret sins in the light of your presence.
9.All our days pass away under your wrath; we finish our years with a moan.
10.The length of our days is seventy years -- or eighty, if we have the strength; yet their span is but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away.
11.Who knows the power of your anger? For your wrath is as great as the fear that is due you.
12.Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.

Human is a finite being. We must meet death. There is heaven and hell to humans after death. What is the rest of our days? Let's have a blessed time thinking about the rest of the day.
  When a person dies, he usually goes through seven stages of grief.
  Honest Becker, <Denial of Death>, 1) Shock 2) Denial 3) Bargaining 4) Guilt 5) Anger  6) Depression, 7) Acceptance stage.

Moses, the 120-year-old Leader of Israel, confesses. Ps. 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years -- or eighty, if we have the strength; yet their span is but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away."
* Wrong report of an announcer

Let's use your time wisely. Ephesians 5:15,16, 'If you have only a month left, you will have to live a more meaningful life that leaves an eternal legacy.'
Life is too short. Ps. 90:3-6 (Life is one hour, grass), Ps. 39:3-5, 3.My heart grew hot within me, and as I meditated, the fire burned; then I spoke with my tongue: 4."Show me, O LORD, my life's end and the number of my days; let me know how fleeting is my life. 5.You have made my days a mere handbreadth; the span of my years is as nothing before you. Each man's life is but a breath.  (a hand width).
James 4:13-14, 13. Now listen, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money."
14. Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.
(Life is like fog) The way to eternity is here.
Ps. 90:12, "... Let us gain the heart of wisdom.” Let us thoroughly faith and love the heart of eternity (Ecc. 3:11), Believe in God (Jesus) well and love Him. Let's go to heaven together by loving our neighbors and preaching Jesus. 

There is a month's challenge. Jesus invites us to live in the four universal principals for your blessings during the last month. 1) Live passionately (Rom. 12:11). 2) Love perfectly(Jn. 13:1). 3) Learn humbly(Phil. 2:5-8). 4) Leave boldly(Lk. 9:51, Mt. 25:23). Let's live the last hours of our lives on this principle and become blessed lives that are recognized before God. "Well done. Join the pleasure of your Master, a good and faithful servant." (Mt. 25:23)

There are two important points. Let's experiment for 30 days (30 times).
1) Answer questions for self-reflection with integrity.
2) 'Live as determined'. Let's start right now, today. Thank you for the grace of Jesus, who died in blood for us, and believe in Him well, and do our best to live His Word and prayer. Let's spend the rest of our lives and time saving the most important thing, saving of others’ souls that angels adore. 

Questions and Applications

1. How do you want to change the last month of your life?

2. What do you want to do this week and apply it?

Comments