EM 말씀

Jn.10:9-10 Start a life without regrets 1, One month to live

관리자 0 2,060 2020.06.01 07:05
Jn.10:9-10 Start a life without regrets 1, One month to live(30 weeks) 

Jn. 10:9-10
9. I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture.
10. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

Starting today, I begin my sermon on "The Last Month of My Life" (30 weeks) 30 times. How would we live if we had only 30 days left? I have experienced how many people spend the end of their lives during my 37  pastoral years. When I learned that the last was short, I saw most believers struggling to make a rewarding day.

In Jn. 10:10, Jesus speaks of two important ministries of His own. Did you believe in Jesus who gave us life and a more abundant life? Let's look back at ourselves. Do you believe in Jesus as your Savior and God? Have you been saved and gotten eternal life? Do you live an abundant life in Jesus?
1 Jn. 5:11-12. ‘11. And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.’ 
This is the most important thing we need to do for the rest of our lives. It is to gain eternal life in Jesus and live more abundant life. 
Jesus lived in four important principles for us. 1. Live passionately. 2. Love completely. 3. Humbly learn. 4. Leave boldly.

1. Jesus lived with enthusiasm.
"Be more abundant" (10:10). Perhaps our lives are very messed up right now. Or it might be really good. God wants us to live a richer life. When we live a richer life, we begin to see what God wants. There we will be able to have more appearances than we have ever seen. That's where we live as we call and live. That's a richer life.
Do you not go to the path of the most blessed life with Jesus in Jesus? You don't know what the rest of your life is. But with the spirit that we have only 30 days left every day, living the four principles of Jesus above is a truly happy life for all of us.
Let's start this journey together. Let us not be foolish or regretful in the past. Let's not think there is tomorrow. Today is truly a precious time.    Today is a precious and holy treasure that God has given us. We are still breathing. We still have a chance. Therefore, we still have the holy gift of life that God has given us. But we have to use it. you have to choose to use it. Because the years go by quickly. 
2 Cor. 6:1-2, '1. As God's fellow workers we urge you not to receive God's grace in vain. 2. For he says, "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation.‘

Be careful. Satan wants to change the direction of our lives that God has created. Satan says that changing our lives is not a bad choice. God wants you to live a richer life. But Satan tells us not to take it, but to accept the terrible life he has presented. It may be easy. Rather, Satan says that God's choices are really good. But don't do 'today', but say 'next'. Don't 'do it now' but say 'chacha' (tomorrow). Don't fall for the temptation of "chacha devil".

Are you ready to leave? Are you sure that if you die tonight, you will go to heaven? If not, trust Christ. You will need Jesus and God, not because you die tonight, but because it will surely happen tomorrow morning. We really love Jesus and God every day. Let's start with Jesus ‘the last 30 days of my life’.

(Contemplation and Application Questions)

1. Ask this question every day. "What should I do if I could only live 30 days?" 

2. Through your daily devotion, record the changes and experiences that have occurred every day, and what God is doing in and through you.

Comments

Category
State
  • 현재 접속자 51 명
  • 오늘 방문자 2,227 명
  • 어제 방문자 2,085 명
  • 최대 방문자 4,790 명
  • 전체 방문자 1,171,439 명
  • 전체 게시물 2,807 개
  • 전체 회원수 9 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand