EM 말씀

Deuteronomy 10:12-22, God's longing for your good (I will give you goo…

관리자 0 2,177 2020.05.04 08:10
Deuteronomy 10:12-22, God's longing for your good (I will give you good)

12-22
12.And now, O Israel, what does the LORD your God ask of you but to fear the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, to love him, to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul,
13.and to observe the LORD's commands and decrees that I am giving you today for your own good?
14.To the LORD your God belong the heavens, even the highest heavens, the earth and everything in it.
15.Yet the LORD set his affection on your forefathers and loved them, and he chose you, their descendants, above all the nations, as it is today.
16.Circumcise your hearts, therefore, and do not be stiff-necked any longer.
17.For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes.
18.He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the alien, giving him food and clothing.
19.And you are to love those who are aliens, for you yourselves were aliens in Egypt.  20.Fear the LORD your God and serve him. Hold fast to him and take your oaths in his name.
21.He is your praise; he is your God, who performed for you those great and awesome wonders you saw with your own eyes.
22.our forefathers who went down into Egypt were seventy in all, and now the LORD your God has made you as numerous as the stars in the sky.

We and our parents want our happiness. But God wants our happiness more than we do. In today's text, God speaks of the way we can live happily ever after. Repeat.
 *He repeats 3,000 times to say that your baby is a 'mother'. God's word must be repeated to become ours. Verse 13, 'Today, here are five things that God wants for our happiness: 'Fear God, act in all ways of the Lord, love Him, serve Him, keep the commands,

* Micah 6:8, say three things of God's wishes (Do justice, love mercy, and Walk with God humbly). Gospel song. '♪With what shall I come♪', God's command is not a chain of bondage, but a fence and a gift for our happiness.
*The testimony of a former Korean missionary ministered in Mongolia, when he obeyed God's command, the conflict of mind disappeared him and the joy and peace of life came in his heart. Let us also experience peace and true blessings in obedience to God’s word. Let's enjoy abundant grace (11:13, autumn rain for sowing and spring rain for grain to ripen).

1. Why should we be happy today?

Verse 15, God rejoiced in us, loved us, and chosen us as a blessed being (one of the 77.8 billion).
  v. 8:16 (Finally blessed). 33:29, you are a blessed person.
Zeph. 3:17(You are my love, joy, song), Gospel song, '♪Your God, Jehovah♪',
  Romans 8:32, God gives us all with the Only begotten Son, Jesus. 
  We have received tremendous love from God. Obey and serve God gratefully and voluntarily in awe.

2. What should We serve and reverence God?

Vs. 17,18,
 1) Only Jehovah God is the true God of the universe, the True Lord.  He is a perfect ruler, an absolute ruler. 
 2) God is great, almighty, and fearful.
 3) God does not see man as appearance and does not take bribes.
 4) God cares for the weak and marginalized (the fatherless, widow, alien). Psalm 68:5, God is the father of the orphan, the judge of the widow. How good is God? ♪God is good!♪ (all the time!)
 5) My God(21) is the hymn, he did a great and fearful things
 6) He is the thriving God (22). He fulfilled his promises. Genesis 15:5, 46:27, Galatians 3:29.  70  – 2,000,000 people 

3. How should we live now?

1) Love your neighbors, especially foreigners (19)
 2) Love Jehovah, fear, serve, worship, hold fast to Him(20),
  ♪Until Jesus comes again, I will take this path of love (the way of love, the way of believing in Jesus)♪
  Five things God's expectations are gifts for our happiness. I bless you all to keep God's commands, to love Him, to fear, to serve, to go all his way, to enjoy god's true blessings and abundant life. Amen.

Prayer)
  God, Thank you for realizing that God's commands, which I regarded as a bondage, is a gift for my true happiness. We know that blessings and curses depend on our choices. I believe in a right relationship with God. Now we want to remove the hardness and disobedience of our hearts. May we voluntarily walk all the way in awe of the great and Almighty God. Thank the Lord for caring for us as a aliens, and may we live with justice and love for our fragile neighbor. Please joyfully keep the word of God and live the most blessed life of serving only God. Amen.

Comments

Category
State
  • 현재 접속자 91 명
  • 오늘 방문자 1,954 명
  • 어제 방문자 1,180 명
  • 최대 방문자 4,790 명
  • 전체 방문자 1,193,600 명
  • 전체 게시물 2,818 개
  • 전체 회원수 9 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand