EM 말씀

Deuteronomy 4:1-14, The Saints Hold (Word)

관리자 0 2,267 2020.04.07 04:20
Deuteronomy 4:1-14, The Saints Hold (Word) 

1-14
1.Hear now, O Israel, the decrees and laws I am about to teach you. Follow them so that you may live and may go in and take possession of the land that the LORD, the God of your fathers, is giving you.
2.Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the LORD your God that I give you.
3.You saw with your own eyes what the LORD did at Baal Peor. The LORD your God destroyed from among you everyone who followed the Baal of Peor,
4.but all of you who held fast to the LORD your God are still alive today.
5.See, I have taught you decrees and laws as the LORD my God commanded me, so that you may follow them in the land you are entering to take possession of it.
6.Observe them carefully, for this will show your wisdom and understanding to the nations, who will hear about all these decrees and say, "Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people."  7.What other nation is so great as to have their gods near them the way the LORD our God is near us whenever we pray to him?
8.And what other nation is so great as to have such righteous decrees and laws as this body of laws I am setting before you today?
9.Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them slip from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them.
10.Remember the day you stood before the LORD your God at Horeb, when he said to me, "Assemble the people before me to hear my words so that they may learn to revere me as long as they live in the land and may teach them to their children."
11.You came near and stood at the foot of the mountain while it blazed with fire to the very heavens, with black clouds and deep darkness.
12.Then the LORD spoke to you out of the fire. You heard the sound of words but saw no form; there was only a voice.  13.He declared to you his covenant, the Ten Commandments, which he commanded you to follow and then wrote them on two stone tablets. 14.And the LORD directed me at that time to teach you the decrees and laws you are to follow in the land that you are crossing the Jordan to possess.

Summary of Sermon
*The testimony of a small church pastor, 'God's Word saves life.'
*The example of ‘Hand of the Word’ (Listen to the Word, read, study, recite, and meditate on it) - Blessed life
 1) Listen to the Word , Romans 10:17
 2) Read it. Revelation 1:3,      3) Study it, Acts 17:11.
 4) Recite it, Psalms 119:9,11.  5) Meditate on it, Psalms 1:2-3.

The text Dt. 4:1-14 is the conclusion of Moses' first sermon,
 Verses 1, 40, Keep the word well, and you will live well and long all the time.
 Verses 1-2, Listen to the Word well, follow it, and keep it. These words are emphasized seven times in verses 1-14 (1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 14)
 Follow it, keep it, do it, keep it, do it, keep it, do it, keep it, keep it, keep it, do it. These are very important in our life.

Verse 3-4, "The principle of survival, attaching to the Word.” When we live attached to the Word, we live long." We must be attached to God and the Word.
 *The price tags of the jewel changed by the devil!
  Let us all be attached to this Word and enjoy God's life.
 Verses 5-6, If we obey God's Word, God exalts us.
    Queen Shiva who visited Solomon).
 Verses 7-8, When we pray, when we hold the Word, God is near us.

Verses 9-10, Teach your children two things. 1) Reverence God 2) Make the Word the standard of life.
 * The miracle of a Kwansa’s gratitude. Give thanks in all circumstances.     
* Deceased Wan-seo Park, <Everyday Miracle> (Thanks),
...Only those who are grateful can enjoy happiness/ who are grateful/who are grateful/ I think that happiness is already on the top/ / Three-leaf clover is happy!/ Four-leaf clover is lucky?/ If you want to be happy / If you want luck, he'll also be greedy. /From today, I will give you a prayer of appreciation every time you breathe / from now on. 

Verses 11-14, Why the Word is important? - The invisible God is coming as the Word. *He gave me a word that he could see. Let's study it hard and live a blessed life.
* Follow the Word : You and your descendants live well (Hebrew Yataab, go well) + live longer (Hebrew arak, live long for all time)

Conclusion:
God wants us all to live well, long. He wants us to have eternal life in Jesus Christ. The way is to hear, read, study, recite, and meditate on God and the Word. God bless us all to live in a blessed holy saints. Amen.

Comments