EM 말씀

John 1:1-5, 9-14, Do you have Jesus’ life and light ?

관리자 0 2,319 2020.01.06 13:24
John 1:1-5, 9-14, Do you have Jesus’ life and light ?

1:1-5, 9-14
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 He was with God in the beginning.
3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
4 In him was life, and that life was the light of men.
5 The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.
9 The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.
10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.
11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.
12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God --
13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.
14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

In Israel, the "Methuselah" palm tree is a tree that grows from 2000-year-old seeds. It reveals the mystery of life. The Gospel of John proclaims that Jesus is the Creator, the Word (Logos), the life and the light. Let us believe that Jesus is the Son of God, christ, and have eternal life. 

1. Jesus, the Creator and Word (1-3, Gen. 1:1, 3)

Gn. 1:1, In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
      3, And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.

*A businessman named John Wilter in The United Kingdom.
No matter how hard and frustrating, the problem is solved when you meet Jesus, the Creator and the Word, .

2. Jesus the Life (4, 11:25, 14:6)
  Jesus raised the dead Lazarus again (chapter 11). Jesus revives us who died because of sin. Even on a tribulation day like death, Jesus gives us life.

* Korean Woman Professor, SunAe Joo’s Testimony, [Lord who gave new life on the day of tribulation] Ps. 50:15,

3. Jesus, the True Light (4, 5, 9-11)

Darkness does not realize the light and does not know it. But when the light comes, the darkness recedes. Bartimaeus, who had been forced to live darkly throughout his life, opened his eyes by Jesus, the light.

In Act. 12, Peter is arrested for preaching the gospel and locked up in a dark prison. But he was sleeping. Paul, in Act. 16, also sings hymns and prayers in a dark prison. Where does this faith come from?

Let's live with a "three-second margin".
 Example) When you're really upset and can't stand it, look up for three seconds and look at the sky. ‘I'm not going to be angry!’

True Jesus illuminated them. Let us receive this light.
Now all we have to do is to accept and believe this Jesus in my life, my light, my God.
Verse, 12, “Yet to all who received Him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.” 
The children of God have privilege, the forgiveness, the freedom, and the privilege of eternal life. 

Saints, come before Jesus, the light. Welcome Jesus, the life. Believe in Jesus, the Word of Creation. As Jesus says, as Jesus shines, i bless you to live with the privileges of God's children as much as jesus gives you. Amen!

Comments