세미나

계시록 적용 질문, 2-3장(소아시아 일곱 교회)

관리자 0 2,103 2022.04.10 08:16
계시록 적용 질문, 2-3장(소아시아 일곱 교회) 

1. 에베소교회
 1) 주님은 에베소교회에 어떤 이유로 책망하시며 어떻게 권면하시나요? 주님을 향한 지금의 내 마음은 처음 사랑과 비교할 때 어떠한가요?(2:2-6)
 2) 주님이 나나 우리 가정을 보시면서 칭찬하실 일과 책망하실 일은 무엇일까요?

2. 서머나교회(2:8-11)
 1) 환난과 궁핍 가운데 있던 서머나교회는 주님께 어떤 평가를 받나요?(9)
 2) 죽도록 충성하는 것은 무엇이며(10) 나는 어떻게 충성할 것인가 구체적으로 말하시오. 폴리캅의 순교 모습을 서로 나누어 보세요.

3) 주님이 보실 때 우리 가정은 영적으로 궁핍할까요? 부요할까요?  우리 가족이 주님을 위해 충성할 일은 무엇인지 나누어 보세요.

3. 버가모교회(2:12-17)
 1) 주님이 말씀하신 사탄의 권좌는 무엇을 의미합니까?(13) 내 삶에 있을법한 사탄의 권좌는 무엇이며, 그것에 굴복하지 않을 방법은 무엇인가요?

2) 주님은 니골라당(발람)의 교훈을 지키는 자들에게 무엇을 상기시키나요?(14-15) 주님의 길에서 벗어나지 않기 위해 내가 버려야 할 교훈은 무엇인가요?

4. 두아디라교회(2:18-29)
 1) 회개할 기회가 주어져도 돌이키지 않는 자는 어떤 징계를 당하나요?(21-23)  불꽃같은 눈으로 주목하시는 주님 앞에 내가 회개할 일은 무엇인가요?

2) 끝까지 믿음을 지키는 자에게 주신 주님의 약속은 무엇인가요? (25-28)  내가 믿음의 삶을 완수하기 위해 경계할 세상 유혹은 무엇인가요?

5. 사데교회(3:1-6)
 1) 주님은 사데교회의 영적 상태를 어떻게 평가하시나요? (1)  깨어있는 신앙인이 되기 위해 내가 회개할 것과 힘써 행할 것은 무엇인가요? 

2) 이 땅에서 옷을 더럽히지 않고 믿음을 지킨 이들에게 주신 약속은 무엇인가요?(4-5)
  내 삶에서 믿음의 옷을 더럽히기 쉬운 세상의 가치관은 무엇인가요?

6. 빌라델비아교회(3:7-13)
 1) 적은 능력을 가진 빌라델비아교회가 주님께 들은 칭찬은 무엇인가요?(6)  열악한 상황일수록 주님을 향한 내 마음과 믿음은 어떠해야 할까요?
 2) 인내로 말씀을 지킨 성도는 시험의 때에 어떠한 은혜를 입는다고 주님이 약속하셨나요?(10) 주님 오실 때까지 내가 인내하며 지킬 말씀은 무엇인가요?

7. 라오디게아교회(3:14-22)
 1) 라오디게아교회 스스로의 평가와 주님의 평가는 어떻게 다른가요?(17,15) 현재 미지근한 신앙 상태에 변화를 주기 위해 내가 할 수 있는 최선은 무엇인가요?
 2) 라오디게아 교회에게 주시는 주님의 치료책은 무엇인가요?(18-19) 내가 주님 앞에서 다시 열정을 회복해야 하는 일은 무엇인가요?   
<Book of Revelation, Application Questions/Chapters 2-3(Seven Churches in Asia Minor)>
1. Ephesus Church
 1) For what reason does the Lord rebuke and exhort the Ephesus church? How is my heart toward the Lord compared to my first love of God? (2:2-6)
 2) What will the Lord commend and rebuke while looking at me and my family?

2. Smyrna Church (2:8-11)
 1) How is the Smyrna Church evaluated by the Lord, which was in the midst of affliction and poverty?(9)
 2) What is fidelity to death (10), and how will I be faithful to Jesus? Please share with each other the martyrdom of Polycarp.
 3) Is our family be spiritually poor or rich when the Lord sees ? Share what our family will be faithful to for the Lord.

3. Pergamum Church (2:12-17)
 1) What does the Lord say about Satan's throne of power? (13) What is the most likely seat of Satan's power in my life, and how can I not give in to it?

2) What does the Lord remind those who keep the teachings of the Nicolaitans (Balaam)? (14-15) What lessons do I need to abandon in order not to deviate from the Lord's way?

4. Thyatira Church (2:18-29)
 1) What kind of punishment will be given to those who do not turn back even if they are given the opportunity to repent?(21-23) What do I need to repent of before the Lord who pays attention to me with flaming eyes?

2) What is the Lord's promise to those who keep the faith to the end? (25-28) What are the worldly temptations that I will be wary of in order to fulfill the life of faith?

5. Sardis Church (3:1-6)
 1) How does the Lord evaluate the spiritual condition of Sardis Church? (1) What do I need to repent and do my best to become a waking believer?

2) What is the promise given to those who keep their faith without soiling their clothes on this earth?(4-5)      What are the values ​​of the world that easily stain the clothes of faith in my life?

6. Philadelphia Church (3:7-13)
 1) What commendation did the Philadelphia church with its little ability hear from the Lord?
 2) What kind of grace did the Lord promise the saints who kept the Word with patience will receive in the time of trial?

7. Laodicea Church (3:14-22)
 1) How is the Laodicea church's own evaluation different from the Lord's evaluation? (17,15) What is the best thing I can do to change the current lukewarm state of faith?
 2) What is the Lord's remedy for the Laodicea church? (18-19) What do I need to restore my passion to before the Lord?

Comments