EM 말씀

Psalms 3:1-8, Faith of this New Year

관리자 0 1,763 2021.01.10 09:35
Psalms 3:1-8, Faith of this New Year

1-8,
 1A psalm of David. When he fled from his son Absalom. O LORD, how many are my foes! How many rise up against me! 2.Many are saying of me, "God will not deliver him." 3.But you are a shield around me, O LORD; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head. 4.To the LORD I cry aloud, and he answers me from his holy hill. 5.I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me. 6.I will not fear the tens of thousands drawn up against me on every side. 7.Arise, O LORD! Deliver me, O my God! Strike all my enemies on the jaw; break the teeth of the wicked. 8.From the LORD comes deliverance. May your blessing be on your people.

New Year of Hope what faith do you live by? David is now in the face of a night of despair. Many enemies are against him(1) and ridiculed him(2) and surrounded him (6). But he cries out to God and prays (4). He is sure of God's hold (5). He confess God his strong faith. Thus he faces the dawn of hope. Let's check our faith in the New Year through David.
*Strong faith of friends of a patient with paralytic (Mark 2:5)

1. Turn your eyes of faith to God in difficult environments (1,2, 6).
 Ps. 42:5,11, 'Put your hope in God.' 
 It changes from despair to hope, from darkness to light, from fear to peace (5).
 *Three Yaks(medicines) that God gives us. Kuyak(Old Teatament), Sinyak(New Testament), Yangyak(Good Medicine)

1) Confess that God is the one who is my shield, my glory, and my lifter-up of  my head  (3).
 Even if thousands of people surround himself, he is not afraid. Because God sustains him.
 Shield around him; his Glory, the one who lifts up his head means to restore him again.
 *A phone call from the Holy Spirit saved all the blind in the fire.

2) Cry out to God and pray. Experience God's response (4,7).
 Jer. 33:3, 'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'
1 Sam. 17:45 (David defeats Goliath), Acts 3:6 (Peter and John heal a man crippled by birth)
 Verse 7, 'Jehovah, rise up, save me' (Num. 10:35,36). Prayer with boldness,
1 John 5:14-15, “11.And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12.He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.”
 God has stroken my enemies on the jaw; broken the teeth of the wicked.(the perfect form of conviction)

2. Believe that salvation is with the Lord (8).
“From the LORD comes deliverance. May your blessing be on your people.”
3. Conclusion: Be bold and believe. 1 John 5:14-15. 

1) David called Jehovah's name during tribulation (1,3,7). What name do you call during tribulation? Money? Power, popularity, wealth, honor, health ?

2) David asked for Jehovah's glory in tribulation (3). Where do you run? Who will be helped? Your supporter? *'God is my third class, I am The First Of God!', Matthew 6:33 (First seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness)

3) David tasted recovery during the tribulation. What do you taste when you’re in tribulation? Discouragement?

We all bless you in this New Year, to turn our gaze of faith to God in the environment, to cry out and pray to God, and to live as blessed saints who always win by fully trusting in God. Amen.

Comments

Category
State
  • 현재 접속자 12 명
  • 오늘 방문자 1,385 명
  • 어제 방문자 2,085 명
  • 최대 방문자 4,790 명
  • 전체 방문자 1,170,597 명
  • 전체 게시물 2,807 개
  • 전체 회원수 9 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand